High School science teaches us why deserts are cold at night – due to the high heat dissipating/rising quickly into the atmosphere at the end of the day – causing wide swings in high and low temperature from day to night. It also can teach us the opposite – that forests hold the heat in at night – acting as a regulator of the heat buildup of the day – preventing wide swings in highs and lows.
So, when South America deforests the Amazon rain forest in millions of acres, it’s easy to understand how no longer having trees over millions and millions of acres causes much greater heat dissipating/rising into the atmosphere. Then it can be understood that when this massive amount of heat from millions of acres of bare land moves over the Atlantic from the winds in the atmosphere, (here it comes) that the Atlantic waters off the northeastern and eastern coast of South America heat up, as well.
And, when the Atlantic Ocean’s waters heat up, this means there are more hurricanes and tropical storms. And, because of the increase in heat in the atmosphere from South America added to the normal heat buildup of summer and fall, the high temperature builds even more in the Atlantic creating, not just more, but bigger storms.
With the high pressure systems already over the US during summer and early fall, from the very real Climate Change, the high pressure systems more now push the hurricanes up the east coast instead into the Gulf of Mexico, instead of which happened during the 20th century. This pattern will continue to happen in the decades ahead because there will be little change to the circumstances contributing to this pattern.
I see even more destructive hurricanes over the next 7 years and some even worse than what we’ve seen so far. Watch for them beginning in 2020, then worse in 2021, then even worse in 2022 and 2023. Then lessening some in 2024, then less in 2025 and 2026.
These processes can be and are understandable to those “who have eyes to see”, meaning who still have open minds and a willingness to learn the reality that is upon us. This is one small and simplified explanation about how we’re all in this together, all over the planet. If anyone is wondering if something that happens on another continent can have a direct effect on us here in the US, ask the people living on the East Coast of the US.
It is appropriate to say, “What a small world we live in.”
“Common Sense is just as much a spiritual quality as mercy and forgiveness. We just call it wisdom, instead.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2014-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Go deeper, Look deeper, Examine deeper. The deeper we go, the more truth we discover.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“The world gets better when any one of us says, ‘I’m willing to try – to see what I can do to help.’ Not when we say, ‘He didn’t – She didn’t – You didn’t do enough.’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
Well, I’m still skeptical that warming would increase weather extremes but think it would enhance rainfall and lead to more flooding. My reasoning, the polar regions heat up a lot but tropical regions temps remain about the same. That reduces the temperature gradient which would reduce energy available for severe storms to form. But I don’t think CO2 is causing the warming. It’s a trace gas, only 0.04 percent of the atmosphere. Something else bigger is going on that’s warming the climate. Anyway I really enjoy your website. You probably have the best spiritual messages out of all thy psychics online. Have a happy new year. Joel
First of all, thank you very much for your good wishes for the new year, and may you truly be blessed by God during this next year. Also, thank you for contributing to the discussion on the blog.
Now, you did not request this, but I would like to try to mention some information which could offer some thoughts on the climate. I offer it as an effort only to give a simplified and much condensed perspective of some of the forces influencing climate and weather.
You’re right to think there are also other deeper forces at work with regards to climate change. By itself, CO2 build up wouldn’t cause changes if the CO2 stayed in one place. But, what CO2 does (plus many other factors) is throw off the balance of atmospheric pressure by the CO2 molecules’ activity generated by sunlight in the atmosphere. Greater heat (CO2 activity) creates greater pressure from greater total molecular activity, like heating the air in a hot air balloon causes the balloon to expand (expansion is an increasing of the molecular activity that happens). The heated air molecules are vastly more active pushing against each other creating that higher pressure (more active than non-heated air molecules).
Greater pressure builds up in certain areas. This pressure pushes on the atmosphere (up, down and sideways) creating more activity in the atmosphere. More activity in the atmosphere causes different patterns of atmospheric behavior than has been the usual atmospheric behavior in a particular area. More pressure creates stronger atmospheric forces pushing on the atmosphere, which cause changes in how the normal weather behaved around the planet. To use the balloon metaphor, as the balloon expands, it pushes the outside air outwardly like ripples in a lake when a boat is set down upon the water.
This means there are more planetary high pressure zones sometimes keeping low pressure zones from moving into an area- low pressure zones being that which helps bring rain – therefore an area has more droughts and heat buildup. This also means the higher molecular (air) activity of the high pressure atmosphere both pulls (yes, “pulls”) and pushes on the colder arctic air sending it further into previously non-arctic regions thus bringing temperatures lower further than they have been in usually hot regions.
It is the stronger of the pressure areas in the atmosphere that push and pull the most throughout the planet or put another way, the hotter of the pressure areas in the atmosphere that push and pull the most throughout the planet. Heat is building up in the arctic regions as well as other regions and therefore pushing the changed atmosphere out of the normal patterns – like coloring outside the lines in a coloring book.
What I mentioned before in other articles is something you hit upon in your previous comment – plants – namely trees. If humanity planted billions, billions and more billions of trees – instead of cutting down billions and billions of trees, we’d have a reversing force helping to make rebalancing happen, with a normalization happen in the atmosphere.
One of the other many factors which I alluded to at the beginning of this article and in the past is that as trees are cut down, the soil/land/dirt is exposed to the sun heating up the soil. Soil does not hold heat like trees hold/absorb heat, and so the sun heated soil allows greater heat to escape into the atmosphere at night – that’s why deserts are cold at night. Unfortunately, as more and more land is made desert-like by cutting down trees, more and more soil-born heat rises into the atmosphere, fewer trees utilize the CO2 and the “warming” process continues.
Again, this is by no means all the forces that are active in this process. This is only a simplified and much condensed explanation of some of the forces happening.
“Imagine a world where no science existed. On our planet, that world existed during ‘cave-man’ days. Imagine a world where no religion or spirituality existed. On our planet, that has been attempted in a few communist countries. Now, imagine a world where both science and religion/spirituality existed, even sometimes in conflict. This is the world we live in.
Both science and spirituality either serve humanity or harm humanity – determined by the heart of the person who chooses.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
I’ve been foreseeing events since the 1960’s, as a child. Some of the events happened, and some had been changed. I foresaw WW3 happening in the late 1990’s, when I was doing readings in the 1980’s. It didn’t happen. But, also in the 1980’s, I foresaw hurricanes going up the east coast and the issues with water via rationing and bottling of water, and that has happened. I foresaw droughts and harsh winters which did happen and I foresaw storms and other events which didn’t happen.
Each of the predictions felt the same, presented themselves the same, and I sensed/saw them all the same.
In addition to this, I’ve had *literally* hundreds of thousands of psychic experiences happening every day throughout the majority of my life, which helped me to be familiar with and have confidence in the process I’m involved in. I’ve studied the Edgar Cayce materials. I’ve read and learned from other psychics. I’ve been psychic many past lives and have been on this planet this time now for over 5 decades.
No amount of comments or beliefs from others will change my paradigm which I’ve worked on and been involved in for all these years. But, from time to time, what I’ve foreseen hasn’t happened.
In those times, almost each time, when I can study the “changed” situation in depth and look back on the process, I have come to see a greater Higher Spiritual involvement at work than I had seen earlier. Psychically, sometimes, I’ve been able to see Christ involved directly. At other times, I’ve seen people join together to bring a stronger Spirit into the Earth that became immersed into our day-to-day lives, flowing like the atmosphere around us, helping influence actual Earth and human events. Some of those times, I also have become aware that I had focused on and continued to focus on a timeline that we had outgrown and no longer was playing out for us.
God’s words I once heard in meditation were/are “Come unto Me, and I will come unto you.” And with this, as humans on this planet, I’ve seen many human beings do just that through meditation, prayer and “random acts of kindness, etc” (not really so random and I know it’s a cliche.) To me, this has been our side of the picture – “Come unto Me”. For me, this phrase means – “connect with Me” while in the Earth, and which God then fulfills the 2nd part with “I will come unto you” in the Earth.
In no way does this mean that this should now be a living paradise and everyone getting along. There is no getting around the fact that we have freewill, and this means we can hate anyone we want to hate. Freewill also means we can condemn anyone we want to condemn, hurt anyone we want, ridicule and belittle, disrespect, criticize and judge, and on and on. We all have freewill and so plenty of people are choosing these.
But, some of us are choosing to practice the presence of God – seeking to “Come unto Me”. For this reason, God is active in the Earth. In essence, the ‘Son’ comes out and ‘dries up the storms’ – both human storms and physical storms. For me, premonitions and visions are a call for prayer to help heal what can be healed before anything harmful happens. I’ve always held that this is their purpose.
I’ve looked back at notes, dreams and written entries which I write down sometimes. I found references to these particular “2nd Event” visions. The message I got a few weeks ago, in my written notes, actually said, “The visuals have changed.” (not the word, ‘appearance’). This tells me that much of the energy destined to manifest physically still exists, but the ‘how, what and how much’ has changed. We prayed for the people of the area where I saw the 2nd event destined. These people are currently not going through the predicted natural disasters.
I’ve seen how the energy of disasters can be spread out over time to not be as strong in any one time and place. Originally, I saw this event as already having been spread out. And yes, now I see it being spread out even more over time and place. This information I did NOT go looking for until a few days ago, when I had the vision of “a kitchen counter being swept clean and empty by an arm.” To me this signified “start with a clean slate or start from scratch”.
When it doesn’t happen, I want to know why. Sometimes it’s obvious, but this time I’ve learned that there’s more going on than what I’ve been seeing so far – a much bigger vision. It could be that one of the most important things to learn is that God is a great deal more active in our lives than we know. Prayer and meditation help us to open our minds and hearts to this but even with that, we are hardly aware of the extent to which God comes into our lives when we ask and seek. What I suggest is that the praying for this planet and these human beings has a very real and helpful effect.
What I understand now, is that what I saw can be considered what would have happened without prayer and meditations for the people and the area – without asking God’s help. What did happen is *with* our prayers and meditations for the people and the area.
I think this means that the “3rd event” may have been changed somewhat, too. I’m not going to write about this, yet, because it’s several years away and I’ve got studying to do.
BTW, anything I see is available in the Akashic records for anyone to see. We are in the times where each of us may connect to God directly, through prayer, meditation, dreams, and ‘random acts of kindness, etc’ and get information directly. Practicing getting in touch with all these methods is the beginning of the journey of getting better at connecting directly with that Spirit of Infinite Kindness – God.
What I see from here on for the next few weeks in the Caribbean is still some minor earthquake activity. I see *potential* for a volcanic eruption but at much smaller level with A LOT LESS destructive impact than what I was seeing before. I’m going back down to yellow alert. It’s not finished, but it’s not where it was. After October 1, I see it becoming quiet again, until the spring, 2016, when I see one more possible destructive event in that area. I encourage anyone to continue to pray for the people of the area, and expand the prayers into the Pacific Rim. E.J. and others have reported a lot of Pacific Rim prayer targets for potential danger from natural disasters. Or better yet, pray for the entire planet. Where is there not a need for prayers in this Earth?
Finally, for some reason when I look at the center of the Gulf of Mexico, I’m seeing good sword-fishing and sail-fishing. If anyone goes fishing out there, let me know how you do.
“Common Sense is also a spiritual quality just like Mercy and Forgiveness.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015, Jodie Senkyrik)
For those of you following these many months who live in the area which is currently in danger of this 2nd of 3 events happening, now is the time for preparations to take place.
Now is the time for gathering water, food, medical supplies, batteries, and all manner of supplies needed to face the several weeks ahead.
Help will be slow at first to arrive and get in place. Not because of any lack of desire to help – there is none of that. But, because of continued dangers and difficulties in getting all supplies to where they will be needed.
The worst hit of these will need a great deal of water. There will be many who don’t prepare because they’re not aware of the need. This is a time to help not just self, but your family, friends, neighbors, community members and anyone in need.
No one person will be expected or asked to carry the burden, but each one who prepares can help many others in the same way that our prayers go to help many more than just ourselves.
Medical needs will be high. For those in the areas of the volcano, in the areas where ash will be present, do include any kind of breathing help. The ash won’t last for weeks, but for days. Again, I see the need for medical help being great. That means that many people will be injured. Whatever medicinal supplies can be gotten early will be helpful.
Don’t wait until after the different parts of the event starts. That is when all the supplies will be gone from stores.
Those who arrive bringing outside help will eventually make it, but remember, for many smaller islands and desolate areas – help will be slow in getting there. The help will arrive at the most populated areas in order to help the most people as quickly as possible.
At this point, I can only say, don’t wait to see if I’m accurate or if I’m wrong. On Friday, August 14th, it will be too late. There will be a run on supplies.
Anyone who feels called to post this anywhere is welcome to. Anyone who has an article on any updates, you’re welcome to list them here. Remember, I said the next few days will be mostly quiet before it hits. I’m getting no information that I’m wrong – just the opposite. Each time I look, I see it.
Finally, those in the area, it is possible to make it through this – like one makes it through hurricanes. Keep an open mind and be wise in preparing. Be alert to the volcanoes in the area, earthquakes contributing to the volcanic eruptions, and tsunami’s (whether tsunami’s are believable or not.) Call on God for guidance through every moment.
We are in this together. We need to prepare for each other and support each other. There are predictions and prophesies of this for a purpose. That purpose is so that people will be helped and saved. God is committed to life. The well-being of each of our lives is part of this commitment. The greater awareness of God’s presence and involvement in our lives is an even greater part of this. God seeks to help all of us in very real ways provided we answer His/Her call, open our hearts and minds, and let God indeed help.
There will be miracles – the miracles of lives being saved. Although few can see it, the prayers we have been giving are in place helping now and continuing to help.
Don’t trust the doubt you have in yourself, others and God. The doubt is not the truth. Have faith in yourselves, have faith in others, and have faith in God.
For those in the closest areas, it will begin very loudly – not heard in all areas, but in the closest. If you hear it, it has begun. I think…. I think it will begin with a large earthquake on the 14th. Possibly in the late afternoon or evening of the 14th.
Finally, if you feel I’m engendering fear, you’re right. But, more important I want to engender what I believe is God’s wisdom and common sense – to engender preparation, courage, caution, openness, and willingness to help each other. No one is alone in this. No one.
While it may seem odd for me to say this, I see the Christ Spirit walking/working through and among/within those helping and needing help, serving to guide those helping. Christ helps to the extent that we seek, are open to and invite Him.
I will finish this with saying, even now, our prayers can go to help lessen the impact and help people. While I’ve seen all the different parts be spread out on the calendar in the past, there is no reason it can’t happen more.
God bless you and keep you.
At this time, I’m seeing Friday, August 14th, to be the beginning of the many parts that make up this 2nd of 3 world events. Friday, 8/14/15, we’ll see a significant event. It will be a major part – significant in size and impact. Then Saturday, August 15th, I see that day not contributing a large significant part, but having many small parts of the event. Then Sunday morning will begin a time of activity building up to what will happen in the evening/night, which I see being the very worst of what will happen in August. This will happen during the night of Sunday, August16, and the early morning of Monday, August 17, 2015.
I’m still seeing the whole of the event having been spread out with another major part happening in mid-September. All that will be left after this mid-Sept. part will be aftershocks. The whole event which I refer to as an “event” technically will last from mid-August to mid-September. This doesn’t mean the ‘in-between’ times will have major parts still happening, just that all the major parts will be finished by mid-September. There will not be 30 days of major parts, but there will be continued activity – aftershocks, ash, and the like.
I know many of us are a bit weary from watching, waiting and praying. But, it is for us also to take it one day at a time and keep at it. Please, if you’re willing, add your prayers to all those who pray on whichever particular days you may pick.
“There are prayers and meditations happening every minute of every day, by someone, somewhere. No matter when we pray or meditate, there are two or more “gathering” together – with each one being somewhere on Earth.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015, Jodie Senkyrik)