So many of us have come into this world for the times that are now coming upon us. These are the last of the days of this age of man. The new age of man will begin in 20 years – 2038. But, there’s some work to do before then, and … some difficult times are ahead for many all over this planet. (If you remember 1998, that is how much time 20 years is.)
With the next 2 years, 2018-2020, we enter into a time when we will see ever increasing manifestations of low vibration/dark energy. (Not really ‘dark’ of itself but rather less and less of the Light.) Much of this will be (1) physical harm, (2) economic hardship for more people, and — (3) social aggression manifesting from the human choice to act this way due to the success of using aggression in the past eons of human life. (It is important to remember that aggression breeds aggression, hatred breeds hatred, war breeds war, etc.)
The times of “darkness” or “greater difficulties” will last 6 years more after that – 2020-2026, then there will be 2 more years of slowly climbing out of the low vibration/dark energy, 2026-2028. This will then put us into a time of 10 years starting 2028 – of rebuilding, repairing, restoring, healing and by many more people – deciding to select/choose different ways to relate to each other in the world – different than the automatic ways of today – ways which are meant to select better ways to relate – which do not breed aggression, hatred, war, etc.
[Side note: dark energy is simply low vibration. Low vibration comes into existence as we move towards acts of hatred, bitterness, and vengeance in our heart and away from acts of Love, kindness, tolerance, patience, understanding – moving towards acts of violence, both physical and social, and the other forms of self-centered acts/living (our self alone). Love and loving brings forth the higher vibrations and the Light. All the manifestations of love – kindness, compassion, and yes, long-suffering, bring us out of the low vibration and dark energy.]
[Side note: Long-suffering is the act of suffering through an event which one can do little about – seeking to persevere and suffer through the event and its ramifications. More on this in a future posting.]
We are entering into a time to actively pursue and exercise our faith in God, faith in ourselves, and faith in others. These next 10 years mark the completion of bringing forth much karmic energy which we collectively set in motion from our past, which needs to be healed/faced/resolved/rebalanced/cleaned up before establishing the new age of Mankind. The 10 years after that, not only will we be climbing higher out of the dark/low energy times, but also, we will be deciding which ideals to pursue as a human race in the new age which begins in 2038 – not in a “Pollyanna” way, but in ways that include the struggles and pain of holding onto and physically/socially manifesting higher ideals even in the face of the easiness of giving up.
We decide these ideals as individuals and not from a “group meeting.” This means that if you or I set and practice higher ideals, this will spread. If you or I don’t bother, this “not bothering” will spread, as well. Don’t be surprised if these concepts are not readily recognizable or if anyone acknowledges it at all. The process is not necessarily going to be conscious on a day-to-day level. Remember, also, it is the beginning, not the “peak”.
It is for us a time now to practice what we’ve been preaching – to practice that which we’ve been learning. We are called to practice now many following principles:
– As simple as it might seem, taking life one day at a time in order to focus on the challenges which are in our laps today – on this one day. While this may seem too simplistic on the surface, when practiced one can see very real benefits if practiced alongside the words of Christ to have faith in God to handle the worries of tomorrow while we focus on today.
– Accept that we will still have doubt come up within us, but in the face of that doubt, instead consciously choose to have faith in a Living, Active and Participating God.
– Lean not on our own beliefs and understandings which we’ve had throughout our life so far. Instead entertain an open mind – allowing for things we won’t immediately understand. With time, we will see how new information and awarenesses make sense and work in the world. Be ready to let go of some beliefs that don’t align with a larger paradigm – (this is a struggle indeed.) Remember, Christ (going by every name humans use) understands many things that we do not.
– Many times in our day-to-day lives, we will find ourselves in ‘dead-ends’ where we get nowhere and accomplish nothing – whether it is from choices we’ve made or circumstances. In these moments, we can pray, “Lord, do you have something else you want for me instead of this?” and “Whether yes or no, show me the way to move forward with this, through this, learn from this, gain from this, and then with moving into more than this.”
– The people in this Earth are desperately starving for kindness and compassion of all kinds. We can help with this by being awake and aware of expressing kindness and other mercies while we interact with people throughout the current day. Each act of kindness and mercy towards another person is a change towards a better Earth. Not just “random” acts of kindness, but deliberate acts of kindness.
– Great and grand gestures are for those who seek to praise themselves. God works through the quietness of one person helping one person. Massive libraries beyond imagination could be filled with the works the Father/Christ/the Holy Spirit/Buddah/Allah/Jehovah has done to help people – quietly and known only within their own hearts, minds, bodies and souls.
– With God, our facing our difficulties, is possible – but without God, things start becoming noticeably not possible.
– Condemning and criticizing do not bring healing into the world. But, condemning and criticizing do bring more pain and suffering into the world. Instead trade up – patience, forgiveness, understanding, mercy – these things do bring healing into this world. We do this one person at a time… and do it by choice, not by accident.
– Meditation and prayer – whether for 1 minute or 30 or an hour – each meditation and each prayer adds to change for individuals and the planet. The more prayer and meditation, the more higher energy comes into this world – both (1.) to heal the destined karmic energy coming to be manifested, which we all contributed to at some point in our past lives, and (2.) to strengthen the help, presence and Love of the Spirit of God in the planet for each life that exists in the planet.
(continued in Part 2)
In one of the next articles/postings, I will also post “What We Can Watch For or Expect”.
“No one religion, no one book can hold All of the Light, All of Love, and All of Oneness – All of the Infinite Consciousness of God. No finite “anything” in this 3-dimensional planet can completely hold the Infinite. As the Human Race, we need the diversity that exists so as to allow greater and greater numbers to find a path leading to the top of the mountain that is the connection to the Infinite One God.
Wow that is interesting, I’ve seen other similar predictions as well. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you again for another wonderful article. I am looking forward to your article on long suffering as well. I’ve never fully understood it from my own research. You had mentioned in a reading a family member of mine would go through it at one point in the future and I’ve been curious to understand more about it. Thank you again
I’ve been listening to the song,Love can build a bridge a lot lately. Thanks Jodi. My speciality is cleaning up negative energy with love and respect. We were born for this time. I have so much hope for the Tribe of Man
wow! Jodie, your writing/thoughts speak truth to my soul! Thank you! I’m looking forward to learning from your up-coming “Part 2”.