So many of us have come into this world for the times that are now coming upon us. These are the last of the days of this age of man. The new age of man will begin in 20 years – 2038. But, there’s some work to do before then, and … some difficult times are ahead for many all over this planet. (If you remember 1998, that is how much time 20 years is.)
With the next 2 years, 2018-2020, we enter into a time when we will see ever increasing manifestations of low vibration/dark energy. (Not really ‘dark’ of itself but rather less and less of the Light.) Much of this will be (1) physical harm, (2) economic hardship for more people, and — (3) social aggression manifesting from the human choice to act this way due to the success of using aggression in the past eons of human life. (It is important to remember that aggression breeds aggression, hatred breeds hatred, war breeds war, etc.)
The times of “darkness” or “greater difficulties” will last 6 years more after that – 2020-2026, then there will be 2 more years of slowly climbing out of the low vibration/dark energy, 2026-2028. This will then put us into a time of 10 years starting 2028 – of rebuilding, repairing, restoring, healing and by many more people – deciding to select/choose different ways to relate to each other in the world – different than the automatic ways of today – ways which are meant to select better ways to relate – which do not breed aggression, hatred, war, etc.
[Side note: dark energy is simply low vibration. Low vibration comes into existence as we move towards acts of hatred, bitterness, and vengeance in our heart and away from acts of Love, kindness, tolerance, patience, understanding – moving towards acts of violence, both physical and social, and the other forms of self-centered acts/living (our self alone). Love and loving brings forth the higher vibrations and the Light. All the manifestations of love – kindness, compassion, and yes, long-suffering, bring us out of the low vibration and dark energy.]
[Side note: Long-suffering is the act of suffering through an event which one can do little about – seeking to persevere and suffer through the event and its ramifications. More on this in a future posting.]
We are entering into a time to actively pursue and exercise our faith in God, faith in ourselves, and faith in others. These next 10 years mark the completion of bringing forth much karmic energy which we collectively set in motion from our past, which needs to be healed/faced/resolved/rebalanced/cleaned up before establishing the new age of Mankind. The 10 years after that, not only will we be climbing higher out of the dark/low energy times, but also, we will be deciding which ideals to pursue as a human race in the new age which begins in 2038 – not in a “Pollyanna” way, but in ways that include the struggles and pain of holding onto and physically/socially manifesting higher ideals even in the face of the easiness of giving up.
We decide these ideals as individuals and not from a “group meeting.” This means that if you or I set and practice higher ideals, this will spread. If you or I don’t bother, this “not bothering” will spread, as well. Don’t be surprised if these concepts are not readily recognizable or if anyone acknowledges it at all. The process is not necessarily going to be conscious on a day-to-day level. Remember, also, it is the beginning, not the “peak”.
It is for us a time now to practice what we’ve been preaching – to practice that which we’ve been learning. We are called to practice now many following principles:
– As simple as it might seem, taking life one day at a time in order to focus on the challenges which are in our laps today – on this one day. While this may seem too simplistic on the surface, when practiced one can see very real benefits if practiced alongside the words of Christ to have faith in God to handle the worries of tomorrow while we focus on today.
– Accept that we will still have doubt come up within us, but in the face of that doubt, instead consciously choose to have faith in a Living, Active and Participating God.
– Lean not on our own beliefs and understandings which we’ve had throughout our life so far. Instead entertain an open mind – allowing for things we won’t immediately understand. With time, we will see how new information and awarenesses make sense and work in the world. Be ready to let go of some beliefs that don’t align with a larger paradigm – (this is a struggle indeed.) Remember, Christ (going by every name humans use) understands many things that we do not.
– Many times in our day-to-day lives, we will find ourselves in ‘dead-ends’ where we get nowhere and accomplish nothing – whether it is from choices we’ve made or circumstances. In these moments, we can pray, “Lord, do you have something else you want for me instead of this?” and “Whether yes or no, show me the way to move forward with this, through this, learn from this, gain from this, and then with moving into more than this.”
– The people in this Earth are desperately starving for kindness and compassion of all kinds. We can help with this by being awake and aware of expressing kindness and other mercies while we interact with people throughout the current day. Each act of kindness and mercy towards another person is a change towards a better Earth. Not just “random” acts of kindness, but deliberate acts of kindness.
– Great and grand gestures are for those who seek to praise themselves. God works through the quietness of one person helping one person. Massive libraries beyond imagination could be filled with the works the Father/Christ/the Holy Spirit/Buddah/Allah/Jehovah has done to help people – quietly and known only within their own hearts, minds, bodies and souls.
– With God, our facing our difficulties, is possible – but without God, things start becoming noticeably not possible.
– Condemning and criticizing do not bring healing into the world. But, condemning and criticizing do bring more pain and suffering into the world. Instead trade up – patience, forgiveness, understanding, mercy – these things do bring healing into this world. We do this one person at a time… and do it by choice, not by accident.
– Meditation and prayer – whether for 1 minute or 30 or an hour – each meditation and each prayer adds to change for individuals and the planet. The more prayer and meditation, the more higher energy comes into this world – both (1.) to heal the destined karmic energy coming to be manifested, which we all contributed to at some point in our past lives, and (2.) to strengthen the help, presence and Love of the Spirit of God in the planet for each life that exists in the planet.
(continued in Part 2)
In one of the next articles/postings, I will also post “What We Can Watch For or Expect”.
“No one religion, no one book can hold All of the Light, All of Love, and All of Oneness – All of the Infinite Consciousness of God. No finite “anything” in this 3-dimensional planet can completely hold the Infinite. As the Human Race, we need the diversity that exists so as to allow greater and greater numbers to find a path leading to the top of the mountain that is the connection to the Infinite One God.
… Are you publishing your predictions for 2018? I live several states away and was unable to attend your 2018 retreat. I am particularly interested in what you are seeing economically for the US in the next few years. Are you seeing any kind of Government crash or will the problems be more in the private sector?… L.B.
I have now published the audio files of the “2018: Looking Ahead and Going Within”. It covers the efforts of enhancing how prayer and meditation can change the future, in addition to many predictions. The files cover the use of prayer and the use of meditation. These both can help in working to change the future.
For many years, I’ve been seeing a very difficult and dark time coming for the Earth – not just the U.S. alone. I’ve been seeing 2018 as the year things begin to take the “downward” turn. This is why I offered a retreat and the audio files on how to change the future. I’ve seen prayer and meditation (by multiples of millions of people around the world) help to change the future predicted to one where there is less destruction and economic problems.
Currently, I still see the next 8 years as being the worst of times for the planet – this year, 2018, as the year this starts. I’m seeing 2026 as being the year things begin to climb out of the worst of times – with that climb taking another 8-12 years. Again – this is why I’ve been offering presentations and articles about prayer and meditation – because they are effective in helping the future. (Also because of the continuation of prayer and meditation – I’m seeing the darkness be less. This shows our efforts are helping.)
This won’t happen by itself. There are many factors that will contribute to this – including natural disasters, social and governmental acts, and climate change, among others.
One final point – the future is not a light switch – on or off – and flicked on or off by one prayer. The future is a huge ship that is steered and propelled by the effort of many billions of people. This ship either goes it’s course or through great effort by many people, changes course. 1 person praying and meditating helps. Joined with others, then 1,000,000 people praying and meditating helps, also. Right now, there are people praying and meditating somewhere in the world in such a way that someone or many someones are praying or meditating all the time 24/7. We can join with them and help at any time.
“It’s okay to ask Jesus to pray with us, since He also asks us to pray with Him.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1998-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“God’s answer to a problem has Never been ‘Don’t pray. Don’t trust. Don’t have faith.’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2006-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
Would you please elaborate more on the future economy of the U.S. I have followed you for several years, and I recall that you mentioned we should be prepared for what was coming a little beyond 2018 . I took your comments to mean food shortages and difficult times ahead. Do you still see this happening? Tee M.
First, I’d like to say, there is good and bad in all circumstances. With that said, there are many factors which will lead to times which are “more difficult than current life circumstances”, – I’m seeing in the next 10-20 years. Also, difficulties will not hit everywhere equally. As of this date, September 20, 2017, we’ve already seen hurricanes cause hundreds of billions of dollars of destruction for the Caribbean and the U.S. We’re also see massive fires destroying so much in the western states. Other events like this will also contribute to the overall economic problems. There will be more events like these destructive events which will impact the economy. But, many societal factors will contribute to the overall problems, as well.
Countries like Venezuela and others that have unstable societies are already experiencing economic problems as we can see via news reports. Mexico has had a devastating earthquake, and this too, will affect not just Mexico but indirectly, the US and other Latin American countries.
Unfortunately, there are few economic remedies being put forth or that will be put in place to help in this country. Other nations will have varying success in dealing with their own. Each of these disasters and those yet to happen over the next 9 years, (what I’ve categorized as “the 3rd of 3 events” – which is a conglomerate of many events linked together) will contribute to the economic difficulties.
What I see psychically for the U.S. is a slow decline in the overall economy. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, it will begin in the summer of 2017, progress into 2018, and continue downward into 2019 and 2020. We’ve seen it begin with the hurricanes this summer. Fuel prices have begun to rise, which in turn gives rise to commodity/food prices due to increasing delivery costs. Because recovery is slow, the destruction in the US will impact many levels of the economy, including production, tourism, industry, and many other areas. Remember, millions of people who have lost their homes and cars won’t have disposable income for quite some time which would otherwise help the economy. The logistics of recovery will be extremely slow to unfold. As demand for recovery resources increases, (materials for rebuilding) this will drive prices up.
And this that I describe is only part of problems that arise over the next 3 years.
The Good News
The good news for 2017 is that at the community level, people are able to connect and help each other. Local economies can recover in practical ways when people act to figure out how to work together, to make do and to help one’s neighbor.
More good news is that as people pray and meditate, the level of energy destined to manifest destructively lessens because much of the energy is either transformed, dissolved, or blended with higher healing/spiritual energy. As I’ve mentioned, higher energy being prayed forth and meditated into existence affects destructive/lower energy like tuning forks that raise the vibration levels of the lower energies. This means there is less manifested destruction.
This is the purpose of prayer and meditation. Even if we don’t see or realize the change and transformation happening around us.
Specifically for 2018, worldwide, I see the economy taking strong hits throughout the year. This will leave the economy weaker by the end of the 2018 year. I see this in general, with specific events happening that will bring about this general state.
Specifically, I see man-made influences being half of the influences bringing this to happen. I’ve seen an event in May, 2018, that we can pray for, but will be a major event. It will be a strong enough event to overwhelm the White House.
The events will be half physical Earth disasters and half actions which will lead to unintended economic problems. 25% of this will be the first 6 months and 75% of this the last 6 months.
I see some chance that the current Health Care program will stay in place, but I see efforts yet to happen in 2018 to try to end the ACA, once again.
Climate change is having an affect on tectonic plates via the fluctuation of pressure and weight placed upon these plates. This can cause more earthquakes and/or volcanoes in the spring and summer of 2018. Prayers can help diminish these, but not remove them completely.
We have a lot of help at higher spiritual/energy levels, but humanity must take the lead on changing both within ourselves as well as the world outside us.
The alternative energy companies will quietly and slowly continue to create a presence in our society and the world. While loud arguments abound about fossil fuels, the alternative energies will be slowly increasing. [As I’ve mentioned to people before, from the higher realms, fossil fuels were meant to provide 10% of the total energy on this planet, because of what they can offer, but we’ve gotten off balance.]
There are some parts of the economy which will continue to crank along. 2018 will not be a depression, but will be a rocky road leading to what I see as being rockier roads.
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
It is a time for calling for meditation and calling for prayer. I’ve seen this future for quite some time and I see it still in place. I’ve not shared it, because I hoped and prayed for something better. I still do.
The elected officials feel they were given the mandate to make policy to change what their voters were angry about. But, not to help all the people of the country – only certain people. So, policy is made to ensure that certain things would happen to some people. Quite literally, some people would not be able to continue living. Many people – adults and children will struggle to stay alive.
What I see if all things stay as they are today: With the Republican’s efforts to be successful at ending the Affordable Health Care Act, very little to nothing will replace it. With this change, some people are going to die – some will die a very slow death. Their deaths won’t be in worldly dramatic ways. Their deaths won’t be in the media – although the numbers will be reported. It is the future in place.
Many will go into great debt having to pay huge medical bills until unable to pay any more. Many will have medical bills that drain their savings and funds until they run out. The economy will suffer greatly, because the money will dwindle that would have stimulated growth. Citizens will slow down on spending to try to save for when medical bills hit them. All finances of many people will be going to pay medical bills and medicines.
This is the beginning. This is the beginning of the 3rd of the 3 World Events. It starts small, insignificantly and will grow “seemingly” slowly through several years. But, remember, the future can be changed through prayer and meditation.
2017 and 2018 are the years that the officials and their staff are helping ensure that this policy becomes law.
I hoped and prayed for something better to happen, but I see this future remaining in place over and over, every time I look. I am not seeing the public stopping this from happening.
It’s like being in a very skimpy tiny flotation device in the middle of nowhere and seeing a very large alligator eying you and approaching closer and closer. The danger is real. Not enough people are acting and praying to stop this.
There are 300 million souls living in the U.S. This means there are 300 million hands on the steering wheel selecting the direction this country goes. Those who put forth effort to turn the wheel a certain direction are the ones who influence the direction the country goes. Prayer and meditation adds strength to the hands of each one that seeks to turn the steering wheel. Our efforts to strengthen God’s presence with this can help. “With God, all things are possible.”
You can find me on Facebook, at Jodie Senkyrik. I post many different things there, as well. I post “public”ly, so friending is not necessary.