The Audio portions of the 1-day retreat are now available for purchase. These audio recordings are not part of the free workshops that I sometimes offer, therefore there is a fee to obtain them.
The audio files have myself as the main speaker, but with group contribution and dialogue throughout the entire time. This group discussion format is my design, since I know that everyone brings something to the event which can benefit others. It was my intention for others’ sharing in the group discussions to add to the information which I presented.
There are 4 files in the complete set, and they are only available as the complete set. The cost is $18 for the complete set of 4. The total length of time is 6 hours and 18 minutes.
To purchase the audio files,
- Click on the Paypal button below OR the Paypal link below.
- Type in the $18.00 fee amount when prompted and follow directions for payments.
- After I’m notified of the payment by Paypal, I will use the email address you used with the purchase process and send you the password for the Protected: “2018- Looking Ahead and Going Within” Audio Recordings article below. If you’re not prompted to give an email address, email me or post a comment, and I’ll send you a return email with the password to download the audio files.
Thank you to all the attendees and to all of you who have been interested.
Joseph “Jodie” Senkyrik
Would you please elaborate more on the future economy of the U.S. I have followed you for several years, and I recall that you mentioned we should be prepared for what was coming a little beyond 2018 . I took your comments to mean food shortages and difficult times ahead. Do you still see this happening? Tee M.
First, I’d like to say, there is good and bad in all circumstances. With that said, there are many factors which will lead to times which are “more difficult than current life circumstances”, – I’m seeing in the next 10-20 years. Also, difficulties will not hit everywhere equally. As of this date, September 20, 2017, we’ve already seen hurricanes cause hundreds of billions of dollars of destruction for the Caribbean and the U.S. We’re also see massive fires destroying so much in the western states. Other events like this will also contribute to the overall economic problems. There will be more events like these destructive events which will impact the economy. But, many societal factors will contribute to the overall problems, as well.
Countries like Venezuela and others that have unstable societies are already experiencing economic problems as we can see via news reports. Mexico has had a devastating earthquake, and this too, will affect not just Mexico but indirectly, the US and other Latin American countries.
Unfortunately, there are few economic remedies being put forth or that will be put in place to help in this country. Other nations will have varying success in dealing with their own. Each of these disasters and those yet to happen over the next 9 years, (what I’ve categorized as “the 3rd of 3 events” – which is a conglomerate of many events linked together) will contribute to the economic difficulties.
What I see psychically for the U.S. is a slow decline in the overall economy. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, it will begin in the summer of 2017, progress into 2018, and continue downward into 2019 and 2020. We’ve seen it begin with the hurricanes this summer. Fuel prices have begun to rise, which in turn gives rise to commodity/food prices due to increasing delivery costs. Because recovery is slow, the destruction in the US will impact many levels of the economy, including production, tourism, industry, and many other areas. Remember, millions of people who have lost their homes and cars won’t have disposable income for quite some time which would otherwise help the economy. The logistics of recovery will be extremely slow to unfold. As demand for recovery resources increases, (materials for rebuilding) this will drive prices up.
And this that I describe is only part of problems that arise over the next 3 years.
The Good News
The good news for 2017 is that at the community level, people are able to connect and help each other. Local economies can recover in practical ways when people act to figure out how to work together, to make do and to help one’s neighbor.
More good news is that as people pray and meditate, the level of energy destined to manifest destructively lessens because much of the energy is either transformed, dissolved, or blended with higher healing/spiritual energy. As I’ve mentioned, higher energy being prayed forth and meditated into existence affects destructive/lower energy like tuning forks that raise the vibration levels of the lower energies. This means there is less manifested destruction.
This is the purpose of prayer and meditation. Even if we don’t see or realize the change and transformation happening around us.
Specifically for 2018, worldwide, I see the economy taking strong hits throughout the year. This will leave the economy weaker by the end of the 2018 year. I see this in general, with specific events happening that will bring about this general state.
Specifically, I see man-made influences being half of the influences bringing this to happen. I’ve seen an event in May, 2018, that we can pray for, but will be a major event. It will be a strong enough event to overwhelm the White House.
The events will be half physical Earth disasters and half actions which will lead to unintended economic problems. 25% of this will be the first 6 months and 75% of this the last 6 months.
I see some chance that the current Health Care program will stay in place, but I see efforts yet to happen in 2018 to try to end the ACA, once again.
Climate change is having an affect on tectonic plates via the fluctuation of pressure and weight placed upon these plates. This can cause more earthquakes and/or volcanoes in the spring and summer of 2018. Prayers can help diminish these, but not remove them completely.
We have a lot of help at higher spiritual/energy levels, but humanity must take the lead on changing both within ourselves as well as the world outside us.
The alternative energy companies will quietly and slowly continue to create a presence in our society and the world. While loud arguments abound about fossil fuels, the alternative energies will be slowly increasing. [As I’ve mentioned to people before, from the higher realms, fossil fuels were meant to provide 10% of the total energy on this planet, because of what they can offer, but we’ve gotten off balance.]
There are some parts of the economy which will continue to crank along. 2018 will not be a depression, but will be a rocky road leading to what I see as being rockier roads.
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
It is a time for calling for meditation and calling for prayer. I’ve seen this future for quite some time and I see it still in place. I’ve not shared it, because I hoped and prayed for something better. I still do.
The elected officials feel they were given the mandate to make policy to change what their voters were angry about. But, not to help all the people of the country – only certain people. So, policy is made to ensure that certain things would happen to some people. Quite literally, some people would not be able to continue living. Many people – adults and children will struggle to stay alive.
What I see if all things stay as they are today: With the Republican’s efforts to be successful at ending the Affordable Health Care Act, very little to nothing will replace it. With this change, some people are going to die – some will die a very slow death. Their deaths won’t be in worldly dramatic ways. Their deaths won’t be in the media – although the numbers will be reported. It is the future in place.
Many will go into great debt having to pay huge medical bills until unable to pay any more. Many will have medical bills that drain their savings and funds until they run out. The economy will suffer greatly, because the money will dwindle that would have stimulated growth. Citizens will slow down on spending to try to save for when medical bills hit them. All finances of many people will be going to pay medical bills and medicines.
This is the beginning. This is the beginning of the 3rd of the 3 World Events. It starts small, insignificantly and will grow “seemingly” slowly through several years. But, remember, the future can be changed through prayer and meditation.
2017 and 2018 are the years that the officials and their staff are helping ensure that this policy becomes law.
I hoped and prayed for something better to happen, but I see this future remaining in place over and over, every time I look. I am not seeing the public stopping this from happening.
It’s like being in a very skimpy tiny flotation device in the middle of nowhere and seeing a very large alligator eying you and approaching closer and closer. The danger is real. Not enough people are acting and praying to stop this.
There are 300 million souls living in the U.S. This means there are 300 million hands on the steering wheel selecting the direction this country goes. Those who put forth effort to turn the wheel a certain direction are the ones who influence the direction the country goes. Prayer and meditation adds strength to the hands of each one that seeks to turn the steering wheel. Our efforts to strengthen God’s presence with this can help. “With God, all things are possible.”
You can find me on Facebook, at Jodie Senkyrik. I post many different things there, as well. I post “public”ly, so friending is not necessary.
No one ever mentions Poland in their readings and it seems we r in a great danger with NATO troops and other strange things happening in my country. With our history u can imagine how concerned i am…. could you pls look into it? Justyna
Poland is one of the progressive countries in the world, when comparing it to the major developed nations. Its small size has allowed it to progress more rapidly than many larger nations. It is a country worth visiting.
It’s also a “bridge” country. By that, I mean through many ages, Poland and it’s areas has been in position to bridge two different continental areas. For this reason, it has been invaded many times – being used as that bridge for other nations to “travel through” on to other horizons.
Because today’s Polish people are on edge watching the political and military maneuverings happen all around them, I am seeing a heightened sense of anxiety and concern. For good reason, because of WW2 and the Soviet occupation being recent enough for people to remember the very real suffering of those generations very keenly. Those that suffered were/are family members. Almost every single Polish person knows of someone who suffered through those times.
But, Poland is in a good position – economy-wise. As Polish trade policy with Russia stays in place – helping to strengthen the current partnership, as well as hopefully increasing trade with its northern neighbors, this can strengthen Poland’s economic foundations. I’m seeing Poland not benefiting much from effort to create more trade with Britain, but rather maintaining what is already in place. (Britain’s focus is elsewhere, right now and won’t see Poland as a place to increase trade until around 2018-2020.)
Poland’s economic foundation will be tested and hurt a little by the military maneuverings, because there will be a slowdown of investment in new trade – because of the uncertainty of what will happen. Courage with regards to new investments will help Poland.
I’m seeing Poland being a good partner in the European Union and having benefited from being a member. However, the people in positions of decision should know not to rely only on the EU to provide strength to the Poland’s economy. There will be times that the EU won’t be able to offer support to strengthen individual nations’ economies.
I am seeing anxiety, but I’m currently not seeing certain danger. However, Poland’s people – the nation of Poland – will be challenged in the next 5 years – because of the military and political powers around them, wrestling with each other. Poland’s military will be challenged by outside forces in specific incidences, but not in 2017 and only in a small way in 2018. While NATO is increasing its visibility, I’m currently not seeing certain disaster.
Poland’s economy within it’s borders is one of the stronger economies, because it has a good foundation. It may not be breaking economic records when it comes to amazing advances, but its foundation is good with the industries Poland has, I mention this, because tensions will rise on into the 2020’s, not just in Poland, but in all of Europe as well as many other countries all around the world.
My prediction of world economic problems beginning in the year 2018 (mid – 2018 will show the most evidence) is still in place. Major political happenings will come forth mid-2018 triggering this. By 2019-2020, the world will be having economic problems. Poland will struggle too, but as I said, it has a strong foundation, so it will do better than many other countries.
Mary, the mother of Christ, hears the prayers of the Polish people. Let these prayers grow.
God be with you.
April 8, 2017: The current road for Syria will lead to Russia next making a military move. On this road, in 4 -6 years, Syria will be a dead zone. With prayers, this could be helped some.
April 8, 2017: Venezuela will have 5 years of the collapse it is going through now with a few false starts in about 2-3 years. The energy to manifest which I described in 2015, but which was raised in vibration still had to have a manifestation, but at a slightly higher level of life consciousness, and so it has been manifesting socially and personally. While the land under their feet has been spared, their social structure has faced destruction because there have been people willing to be channels for the destructive energy.
Venezuela will begin truly and finally growing out of its own great depression and social disaster in the early 2020’s, after some years of up then down, then up then down, again. By 2020-2021, they will slowly but persistently continue to grow out of what is occurring now. It will take years because it still has 2 more years of collapse of floundering before it even begins to “find its feet again.” Still, finding its feet only gives an opportunity to have a false start before it collapses again during this decade.
April 8, 2017: I still see the US economy starting to falter and stumble beginning in the 1st half of 2018. Prognosticators on TV will be giving warning signs of potential economic problems in December, 2017.
April 8, 2017: Today, I see the upswell and pushback by so many people in the US, which people have been creating since the election – begin to quiet down until mid-2018 when the economic problems begin to show themselves.
April 8, 2017: Eventually, electric cars will be the dominant fuel/vehicle combination, but it will take several decades. The automakers won’t focus specifically on these for several decades because there will still be a market for fossil fuel vehicles during those decades.
April 8, 2017: One of the reasons why Space oriented movies / TV shows / stories are so popular is because these stories help bring Extraterrestrial connection into the minds of people, opening up the possibilities for when the day comes that open contact is made. When open contact begins, there will be less fear. However, not all of those beings that come from the stars will be respectful or fully trustworthy. Many of them have their own agendas which serve them, and not all. Just because they have higher levels of technology doesn’t mean they’re free from selfishness. Look at how people of high-tech countries today are towards people of lower tech countries. For the most part, we have a general respect, but there are many that look for ways to exploit those who are unable to stop the exploitation.
April 18, 2017: I do see high potential for another war with North Korea and it beginning soon. I am not yet seeing nuclear weapons being used. I see it starting off big but slowing down after about 5-6 months, but lasting several years. I see it contributing to another great depression worldwide. War doesn’t come without a great price to pay in very many ways. Many prayers are needed to avoid this.
April 18, 2017: Food prices are consistently going to go up. Gasoline prices at the pump will consistently, but slowly go up.
April 18, 2017: I’m seeing 10 years of political stalemates in the US and other countries, unless people pray for something better.
April 18, 2017: In 2018, unless effort is made to change this, the Republican effort to end Obamacare will succeed, but with little or nothing to replace it. The path will be to dismantle “Obamacare” piece by piece and replace it with little to nothing.