A few points to remember:
- Every person is a child of God. Everyone. There are no exceptions. God has given every one of us freewill with regards to the path we walk and the choices we make in life. God will not take away freewill from any of us. Elected officials have freewill as well.
- Jesus said to Pontius Pilate, that which He knew was true, “You have authority over me, because God gave it to you.” This can show us that people are in positions of authority because God allows this. I add that my understanding is that God allows this to give each soul opportunities to face challenges to grow. Some souls take the opportunities to grow, some souls stumble and fall.
- This reading recording is presented as is, with a few personal pieces of information edited out. What is left in, is information available for general use.
- Some of you will be adamantly against what I present. That which I see psychically is what I stated. If it were not what I see psychically, I would tell you.
- I don’t see Donald Trump’s presidency as being either extremely good or extremely bad. Each presidency has had it’s good and bad. While many may argue against the point that, “There is good in the worst of us, and there is bad in the best of us.” (Edgar Cayce), the point is still true.
Finally, I’ll remind everyone who posts comments (which are welcome), I will monitor the comments and edit out – insults, demeaning names, effort to show disrespect, and slander. I will leave in discussion, differences of opinion, effort to show evidence of different views, and expression of different values.
Election Reading of 11-10-16 (2 hours long)
“Healing starts when condemnation and judgement stops.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1991-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Human nature is the best place to go to get a good laugh.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1992-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We believe what we believe, because we feel it serves us to believe it. We don’t believe what we don’t believe, because we feel it serves us to not believe it.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1993-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
As far as Donald Trump is concerned, I am coming from a position of faith…not fear. How will we ever have peace if we refuse to accept the will of the people? We must not forget that God has a hand in everything we do. Fighting in the streets will not accomplish anything…it hasn’t for centuries. Perhaps if we stopped spreading garbage about other people we might be able to have a real civilization. Stop watching TV…it is the worst offender.