I was wondering what you thought about Democrats retaking control of the House. N.F.
There are many levels and aspects to this event. Some aspects are progressive and some are regressive.
It is progressive in that it can help people to witness the strength and accomplishments which come from joining together. When we join, we become strong. When we find common ground, when we seek to “meet in the middle”, we can accomplish much more than we would even imagine. When we seek to cooperate with each other, we can accomplish so much more.
It is regressive, in that the win moves people to believe that politics, or rather what some think of as “the right politics” and “the right people” can save the world. This isn’t a truth, because the real issue is not who is the correct person to elect, or what is the better political party, but rather, what is in the hearts and minds of the people that are seeking the positions? Do they have the heart and mind to serve others, or is their heart and mind set to serve only a few. This inner state can be in any person and in any political party.
In the Edgar Cayce readings is a statement pointing out a truth about human beings. There is good in the worst of us, and there is bad in the best of us. Every one of us humans has a burden to carry and a challenge of character within ourselves to face.
All of these points are relevant to the Democrats retaking control of the House of Representatives in the 2018 mid-term elections. In this moment in time, very earnest people are looking at all the factors and issues related to humanity in the Earth. Some are pointing out one set of issues and factors with which they are familiar, and some are pointing out the opposite set of issues and factors with which they are familiar.
This event can be compared to Jesus standing in front of Pontius Pilate and saying, “You have authority… because God gave it to you.” The question then for everyone chosen is “Now, what are you going to do with this authority?”
Everyone deserves a chance to throw their hat in the ring, and see if they can help make the world a better place than when they came into it. The diversity of opinions and thought which we have and which shows itself in the political arena in the US, offers the potential for much greater to be accomplished than if we all thought and believed the same way.
Pity the nation, organization or group where all its citizens or members believed exactly the same way. No growth would happen. No challenging of ideas would happen. No deeper examinations would happen. No one would look beyond the surface beliefs and understanding. No one would expand on the single ideas that would be in place. No evolution, no questioning and no creative inspiration would ever take place.
While we may hold to one political party or the other, for every member of the Democrat Party, there is an inner Republican within them. For every member of the Republican Party, there is an inner Democrat within them. Yes, sometimes these are unconscious even to ourselves, but existing nevertheless. For every Yin, there is an inner Yang. For every Yang, there is an inner Yin. For every male, there is an inner feminine and for every woman, there is an inner masculine. There is no getting around this. It is the truth of consciousness for all life. The Infinite Spirit of the God has both masculine and feminine, and this spirit exists in the same way within us all regardless of which visible form we demonstrate.
Finally, we are at a time where there are important issues in this moment. I see a need for the people who elected Democrats as their representatives to also join in on the pursuing of the ideas and ideals that are sought to come forth. Ultimately, progressive ideas will only come from effort by the citizens who manifest their effort – and not by the elected officials alone. 450 or so people can’t affect the US by themselves that much, but 300,000,000 can. It is the spirit within the 300,000,000 (even if that spirit is in disagreement) as to where the 450 get their direction and strength.
What do I think? I think and I see that we have the opportunity to choose selfishness or unselfishness – benefits for all people or benefits for only a few. All of us have both selfishness and unselfishness within us, and we have the freewill to act on one of the other. A change in direction can come, but only if there is effort by the people of this country to pursue change. It won’t be quick and it won’t be without battles that show themselves in the media, but no failure will come to those who are determined enough to succeed. And cooperation is a spiritual quality.
“We can be among the first ones to lead the new ways into the future, or we can be among the last ones to follow the old ways of the past.” (The Rainbow Cards, 2007-2018, ©, Jodie Senkyrik)
“The more prayer and meditation, the more God. The more God, the less war in all its forms.” (The Rainbow Cards, 2007-2018, ©, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We think of God as being on the outside of us, hoping to get in, when in truth, all along, God has been on the inside of us, trying to come out.” (The Rainbow Cards, 2008-2018, ©, Jodie Senkyrik)
As souls living in the Earth, we create circumstances for ourselves and others.
What is not widely understood is that in looking at the sum of all human lives which a soul experiences, and under the umbrella of what is commonly called, “Karma”, when we, through our own freewill, create problem experiences in individual lives and/or in the world as a whole, we are then the ones who are given the divine task of cleaning up those problems. Of course, this cleaning is done over whatever time or lives are needed, and with as much help as is needed.
Look out at all the people who want to help clean up the planet, or clean up societal issues, or clean up a certain aspect of life – the environment, the government, medical knowledge, law, spirituality, education etc. They are people like you and I. This means like us, they feel within their hearts and minds the desire to bring better things into this Earth – to help make the world a better place.
As you might understand where I’m going with this, almost all of the 7.3 billion people who want to help “clean up” this world – make it a better place for all people – are the one’s who helped create these problems from within our past lives. (Not everyone.) Like you and I, others have learned from mistakes of past lives, and this learning is now deep within our hearts and souls helping us be inspired, motivated and understanding of the benefits of creating a better world for all life.
Those of us who are ready to do something to help – whenever we are ready of our own freewill to be willing to do something to help – are the ones who enter into the middle of the “problems” in some form, and work at leading new ways into the future. If we led the way in creating the mess, we can find ourselves with opportunities to lead the way in cleaning up the mess.
This process is not punishment. It is not obligation or penance. It is a process of healing, forgiveness, mercy and more. It comes from within our hearts – a new recognition of the opportunity for brotherhood among peoples – a recognition of the benefit and healing that comes with compassion and cooperation, kindness, forgiveness and patience. This feeling of wanting to contribute to the betterment of humankind comes from the best and greatest part of ourselves.
I’ve had past lives in Atlantis, partially as military personnel. In several lives and in several roles. I went to war, attacked, harmed and killed people. Without choosing further learning on my part, I then experienced lives where I had been attacked, harmed and killed. However, from then a willingness to learn greater understandings of the human experience, that which I learned from human life as a whole, led to a greater understanding of much of the experiences I created for others on the receiving end of what I dished out.
After much of these “learning” lives, I became priests, doctors, Seers and other service roles which have given me opportunity to help heal whom I wounded, help clean up the messes I’ve made, help repair the things I broke, and help bring together that which I took apart. This greater purpose gave me inspiration and life in the doing.
I’ve been so many different nationalities and races, that my memories of these lives help me to listen to and feel more understanding of the pain and suffering of others, as well as willingness to work hard at letting go of knee-jerk judgment and condemning of people on a particular side. (I still stumble at times, though.)
I walk in my shoes as a white man this life, but I recognized the other lives still existing within me, and in some I still seek and learn to bring forth life rather than take away life – meaning I still have work to do.
I have past lives as female, so they are within me. I have past lives as other races, other social roles, different religions and different sexual orientations, so those experiences are within me. I’m not those people on the outside anymore, but I am, like every one of us humans, the sum of all my past lives, experiences and learning, even if remembering all these experiences doesn’t come easy or automatic, (as every human knows.)
Why do some people choose to harm if they’ve had past lives? Because we all “remember in our soul” different things. As I’ve written in other articles, the 9-11 hijackers subconsciously remembered being on the receiving end of tremendous Atlantean attacks – with their feelings and thoughts that Atlantis- a great technical power invading everywhere in the world- was wrong to do that to people. The hijackers wanted opposition and revenge. They remembered their hatred even though they didn’t remember their past lives.
A lot of us remember our hatred. A lot of us humans remember feelings of bitterness and desire for vengeance. We may come up with today’s version of justification, but we are still the sum of all our feelings whether healing or harmful. We still, of our own freewill, get to choose which feelings we will act upon.
Some of us subconsciously remember love, also. Some of us “remember” lives in which the Master touched our life – directly or through others. Some remember spiritual lessons which they’ve learned, some remember a drive within our hearts motivating us to greater purposes.
It’s not an easy mix when we remember something worthwhile. We can lead ways to better paths, but we need to remember that it was ourselves who helped create those worse paths. When we seek to help bring healing from pain and suffering, we have to watch out for our blaming anyone who represents the person who we were, back when we helped create the pain and suffering. In actuality, most of us, are struggling not with the other person, but rather with who we were in that past life. We may “remember in our soul” that the “other person” is capable of harm, because we caused harm when we walked in those same shoes.
We are on this path together, meaning all of us are called to help heal all the different aspects of human consciousness that need healing within ourselves, whether we approach this task from one direction or some other direction. As we heal ourselves, we are helping heal the whole of human consciousness – not all in one lifetime, of course, but as Edgar Cayce says, “One hair at a time”.
If this seems daunting, just remember, we have eternity to do this, and as John says, “All you need is Love, dat, da, da, da dahhhhhhh.” Love is “leading new paths into the future, instead of following the old paths of the past” – leading the new ways of love, cooperation, compassion, forgiveness, mercy, patience, respect, and letting go of judgment instead of following the old ways of selfishness, hatred, condemnation, judgment and disregard.
We’re in this world together. We won’t have the same ideas, beliefs, paths and ways to manifest our hearts and souls, but that’s not the important part. The important part is that since we have the freewill to choose what motivates us, we can choose to manifest the best healing parts within us, or the worst harming parts within us.
“We can be among the first ones to lead the new ways into the future, or we can be among the last ones to follow the old ways of the past. ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We have eternity to work this out. This means that we have eternity to forgive ourselves and others … if we really want to take that long.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2014, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Those who are willing to forgive, will find they can. Those who are unwilling to forgive, will find it impossible.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
I apologize for not posting earlier. Although, I’ve not looked psychically concerning this, for the first time, – the news is reporting and I’m psychically seeing POTENTIAL military conflict happening between N. K. and the U.S. I’m also seeing that prayers can help to transform the animosity between both governments. I see that it could be similar to the military efforts of 1990 with regards to the time of active conflict. We can commit to help all involved, which is what so many of us were born into this world to do. We can send prayers, send light, enter meditation sending our energy to all parties, practice our own patience, persistence, and participation. We can also practice our faith in the One God’s presence and influence, when all those in authority on both sides choose battle instead of brotherhood.
I will add that while it appears that both governments want to go to war, I see people on both sides being mixed in the belief that it would help their own intentions. Each side has people who support and oppose this action.
“When faced with difficulties, why not start by going to the One who has full capacity for helping and being successful. Praying is step #1.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2001-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
My question to you is, why are there so many white supremacists here in the USA, who profess to be “good” Christians, who continue to hate Jews and accuse us of conspiracy and part of a Synagogue of Satan? Like my parents before me, I am concerned for my children and grandchildren. Wandering Jew
First, I want to suggest that the real issue isn’t about “white supremacists”. Everyone who hates even a little contributes to the hatred in the world. The real issue and therefore the real question is “Why are there so many human beings that hate?”
But, I can offer you two answers to your question as you ask it.
For all human beings – our human hatred of another does not start in a book, nor a religion or culture, nor a form of government, philosophy, organization, scientific discipline, mathematical equation, or any structure that humans have built and use. Hatred also does not begin inside any bodily characteristic – i.e. from our DNA leading to body differences like skin color. Hatred starts inside the hearts and minds of each of us separate individuals who of our own freewill chooses for himself and herself what to feel and think, including who and what to fear. This has been the case for millennia after millennia of humankind’s existence on the Earth. Both Love and Hate are choices we can make.
Within any of us who chooses hatred with any of it’s various manifesting forms, within ourselves, each of us individual human beings then chooses that identifying marker outside of the heart, using that structure or belief system or etc., etc., to support, justify or rationalize acting on our human hatred.
We can use each human belief system, societal structure or anything that exists in the world as a tool for building humanity and our relationships or a tool for destroying humanity and our relationships. All of these items then get usurped for any person’s purposes and agendas which we can hold within our own hearts and minds.
Study the basic precepts of all the structures and systems that I’ve mentioned in the paragraphs above and you’ll discover true wisdom and opportunity to unite people lie within them all. But, not all people choose (freewill again) to practice the wisdom or take the opportunities to unite when they take hold of the precepts. As I’ve said, we humans can take hold of a particular belief system in order to support and justify our own feelings, beliefs and actions, as well.
The second reason is really the real reason. It is this: If we look as deep as possible within the souls, hearts and minds of every human individual, we would see such suffering and pain, that could cause any manner of insane acting out, in order to find something that would relieve one’s own tremendous suffering which can exist within anyone for millennia after millennia. Were we willing to look at anyone’s suffering and pain (even our own,) it would bring a greater understanding to all of us, and give us good reason to disarm our own weapons aimed at someone else.
Imagine two people on opposite sides of every issue saying this same thing directed at the other, “I hate the suffering and pain which your viewpoint causes and adds to mine and others’ lives.” In effect, this is what is happening.
Healing both sides is a slow process which comes from taking one step at a time, trying over and over working at it, but it is a process that we are involved in through every prayer we pray, every meditations, every act of mercy, every effort at forgiveness and more. It is difficult but with God, all things are possible. Because no law can ever stop our prayers, meditations, mercy, forgiveness, patience, loving kindness, compassion, brotherhood, courage, unity and more happening within our hearts, the process of healing for all of us will never be stopped. God in all His forms that we believe in is committed to this, and will see it through to the completion for all life. Our calling is not to try to be perfect but to practice each of these – mercy, understanding, loving kindness, etc – in the human experiences that we face.
The harvest is ready. Who will become a worker?
“No one speaking judgement and condemnation, separation and attack speaks for God. No one speaking punishment and retribution, speaks for God. The one speaking love, forgiveness, kindness, brotherhood, acceptance, patience, tolerance and mercy – this one speaks for God.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Stereotypes are not real people, and they only exist in our own minds. Every person is a soul who is a cosmos, who is a full universe unto themselves.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We can only teach love, and all that love entails, by loving and making our love real, active and involved in our life.
We can only teach forgiveness, and all that forgiveness entails, by forgiving and making our forgiveness real, active and involved in our life.
We can only teach mercy, and all that mercy entails, by giving mercy and making this mercy real, active and involved in our life.
We can only teach…” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.