- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
I was thinking about your comment that 9/11 is a lessening of what would have occurred if it weren’t for prayers. However, millions of people died because of 9/11 – in Iraq, in Libya, in Syria. Our rights have been severely restricted and people have been tortured and had their lives taken away from them by imprisonment. It appears to me that there was no abatement in suffering and that 9/11 and its aftermath will create more before this madness ends.
Is an economic collapse necessary to bring people to their senses? Is it necessary to defund and dismantle the war machine? Will the US finally look inward when things come crashing down? Lisa H
You are right. Millions of people died because of the 9/11 attack. You’re also right that there is no abatement in the existence and presence of suffering. But, all I say now is recorded in the Akashic Records available for all to investigate. That future of which we were able to heal so much, the future which included the prayers and meditations of millions of people bringing forth change, the future which these millions were able to raise the vibrations of this whole planet through spiritual effort – is a future which had been helped to be avoided where billions of people would have died instead. There would have been suffering for all humanity for a whole generation and longer still.
The planet itself was slated to undergo cataclysmic destruction from energy and consciousness patterns destined to manifest. Through the great effort of so many, who brought forth the love, mercy, compassion, cooperation and all manners of other help, so much has been healed. But, so much has not yet been healed, also.
What we see today is still great suffering. Yet, there is a great difference, because of what has been healed and therefore avoided because of the healing. Are there still serious problems? Absolutely. “Is an economic collapse necessary to bring people to their senses?” An economic collapse would NOT bring people to their senses.
Are you asking what would bring people to their senses? My answer is not the answer you might look for. You’re asking for an external event to trigger people looking inwardly. External events don’t bring about civilizations to look inward. Internal events bring about individuals looking inwardly. Internal events only happen when individuals of their own freewill choose to be open in their hearts and minds to have internal events happen. So, what would bring people to their senses?
Patience. A quality which so many deem so insignificant and unworthy that it is ignored and dismissed without so much as a second thought. Patience is a quality which people feel is so unimportant that few seek to develop this quality, (and many choose not to at all.) Yet, in patience we will know our very souls – because of walking our path to go within to seek our own souls. And in knowing our souls, we will recognized our innate inner spiritual nature, knowing then that we are eternal spiritual beings with Infinity within us and at our fingertips, not fleshly beings that have to fight each other for every scrap of physical food.
This Earth is not our spiritual home. We come from the awareness of our spirit nature, and in time, we will return to the awareness of our spirit nature. Christ said to all of us, “I go to prepare a place for you.” This is the place in consciousness where we are once again aware of the truth and existence of being spirit. We are spirit beings, born in the spirit image of God. Because Jesus Christ has completed the spiritualization of the Earth, this transformation of consciousness – from believing we are flesh beings to being aware that we are spirit beings – is guaranteed, but not in a single lifetime. Neither God, nor Christ, nor so many other souls helping will give up on any soul. God has willed that no soul shall perish – forever destined to believe they are a fleshly, separated being. And so, the path is slow, so that no soul is left behind – not a single soul.
Hence, patience with one another and patience with ourselves is to be learned. And with God, learning patience is possible.
“God’s Patience is as Infinite as God.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2004-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“God does not accept “No” for an answer when He calls us. He does accept “Not Yet”, but He does not accept “No”. He will wait with Infinite Love and Infinite Patience until we’re ready to have “I’m ready, now, to say ‘Yes'” come from inside our heart. ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2004-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“God does not approach us with judgement or criticism in His heart, but rather Patience, Understanding, Kindness and Love.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2004-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
Well, I’m still skeptical that warming would increase weather extremes but think it would enhance rainfall and lead to more flooding. My reasoning, the polar regions heat up a lot but tropical regions temps remain about the same. That reduces the temperature gradient which would reduce energy available for severe storms to form. But I don’t think CO2 is causing the warming. It’s a trace gas, only 0.04 percent of the atmosphere. Something else bigger is going on that’s warming the climate. Anyway I really enjoy your website. You probably have the best spiritual messages out of all thy psychics online. Have a happy new year. Joel
First of all, thank you very much for your good wishes for the new year, and may you truly be blessed by God during this next year. Also, thank you for contributing to the discussion on the blog.
Now, you did not request this, but I would like to try to mention some information which could offer some thoughts on the climate. I offer it as an effort only to give a simplified and much condensed perspective of some of the forces influencing climate and weather.
You’re right to think there are also other deeper forces at work with regards to climate change. By itself, CO2 build up wouldn’t cause changes if the CO2 stayed in one place. But, what CO2 does (plus many other factors) is throw off the balance of atmospheric pressure by the CO2 molecules’ activity generated by sunlight in the atmosphere. Greater heat (CO2 activity) creates greater pressure from greater total molecular activity, like heating the air in a hot air balloon causes the balloon to expand (expansion is an increasing of the molecular activity that happens). The heated air molecules are vastly more active pushing against each other creating that higher pressure (more active than non-heated air molecules).
Greater pressure builds up in certain areas. This pressure pushes on the atmosphere (up, down and sideways) creating more activity in the atmosphere. More activity in the atmosphere causes different patterns of atmospheric behavior than has been the usual atmospheric behavior in a particular area. More pressure creates stronger atmospheric forces pushing on the atmosphere, which cause changes in how the normal weather behaved around the planet. To use the balloon metaphor, as the balloon expands, it pushes the outside air outwardly like ripples in a lake when a boat is set down upon the water.
This means there are more planetary high pressure zones sometimes keeping low pressure zones from moving into an area- low pressure zones being that which helps bring rain – therefore an area has more droughts and heat buildup. This also means the higher molecular (air) activity of the high pressure atmosphere both pulls (yes, “pulls”) and pushes on the colder arctic air sending it further into previously non-arctic regions thus bringing temperatures lower further than they have been in usually hot regions.
It is the stronger of the pressure areas in the atmosphere that push and pull the most throughout the planet or put another way, the hotter of the pressure areas in the atmosphere that push and pull the most throughout the planet. Heat is building up in the arctic regions as well as other regions and therefore pushing the changed atmosphere out of the normal patterns – like coloring outside the lines in a coloring book.
What I mentioned before in other articles is something you hit upon in your previous comment – plants – namely trees. If humanity planted billions, billions and more billions of trees – instead of cutting down billions and billions of trees, we’d have a reversing force helping to make rebalancing happen, with a normalization happen in the atmosphere.
One of the other many factors which I alluded to at the beginning of this article and in the past is that as trees are cut down, the soil/land/dirt is exposed to the sun heating up the soil. Soil does not hold heat like trees hold/absorb heat, and so the sun heated soil allows greater heat to escape into the atmosphere at night – that’s why deserts are cold at night. Unfortunately, as more and more land is made desert-like by cutting down trees, more and more soil-born heat rises into the atmosphere, fewer trees utilize the CO2 and the “warming” process continues.
Again, this is by no means all the forces that are active in this process. This is only a simplified and much condensed explanation of some of the forces happening.
“Imagine a world where no science existed. On our planet, that world existed during ‘cave-man’ days. Imagine a world where no religion or spirituality existed. On our planet, that has been attempted in a few communist countries. Now, imagine a world where both science and religion/spirituality existed, even sometimes in conflict. This is the world we live in.
Both science and spirituality either serve humanity or harm humanity – determined by the heart of the person who chooses.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
The election is in and at this point, I can share what I psychically see from here on.
Much of this has been in place for not just years, but decades. I’ll begin by writing that there has been some transformation for the better. The “better” doesn’t come from any political events, such as the 2016 election. The “better” has come from a very consistent, strong, and unstoppable spiritual level of energy and force moving us slowly through our evolution on this planet.
Politically, we’re seeing a seesaw effect – a cycling back and forth. And this is normal at the “every-day” level of life. In the summer of 2008, and before the 2012 election, I was asked if Hillary Clinton would be president. At that time, I saw that it would be many decades before a woman would win the presidency. I did not see Hillary Clinton ever being president. (But, I allowed for the future to change.)
In October, 2012, I was asked who would win in 2012. At that time, I psychically saw that Obama would win a 2nd term and the Republicans would win in 2016.
With this, we can look back and see the seesaw as a regular effect happen over and over again. Rep/Dem/Rep/Dem/Rep.
And as I’ve said many times, there are factors in play that are in play regardless of who is elected. These factors are entire world events and entire world trends. The U.S. is not independent from the world or immune to entire world events and entire world trends. The U.S. is growing into being one of many voices in the world – and not THE WORLD LEADER. It is not meant to be the world leader. No amount of venom spewed from the mouths of irate citizens will change that.
Before I begin with what I see psychically, I want to repeat that the future can change. Many aspects of change are possible. The years leading up to now have been filled with change. The future we have coming to fruition today, while it may seem wonderful to many or horrible to many, has been changed for the better – and again, I’m not talking about political matters.
What is not seen by the billions of people that aren’t psychic is that the future has been changed for the better already. For example: predicted forces which would have caused catastrophic physical Earth changes bringing death to millions if not billions, has been changed because of decades of prayer and meditation – bringing forth tremendous, yet “NOT SEEN” by normal methods – spiritual evolution. The alternate future that we had available (but have raised ourselves away from) was so far worse that I don’t want to mention it – part of which would have been a 3rd World War and worse than that.
An understanding of vibrations and the metaphysical principles would help to bring an awareness of how and why this is true. (But not in this article.)
While the timeline leading to today had been changed for the better, it doesn’t mean that all things are wonderful. It only means that we are in a better place from which to begin today. That which has been changed for the spiritual “better” cannot be undone. So, we move forward from here on.
This also doesn’t mean that the events in the world will align themselves with what individuals think should happen – the world looking like they think it should look. This idea will never happen. Many people in Jesus’ time believed along the same lines and instead of getting instant freedom from the “Roman demons”, humanity got challenged in many generations for individuals to face the inner demons, are still being challenged in this way, and will continue to be challenged . This is the real path for us and it will continue for all souls. This includes the inner demon of thinking “Other” people need to be the ones to change rather than ourselves with how we think and feel about them.
So, I’ll be adding predictions here in the following months. These will cover mostly the next 20 years which will be significant years – not without their own difficulties and challenges.
Please check back from time to time over the next few years for what I write. Or you can subscribe and get notices of when I’ve posted another article.
“The real question is not ‘Who is in political power?’ It is ‘Who is in Spiritual Power?’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1996-2016, by Jodie Senkyrik)
(The original article was posted here on July 11, 2009.)
I want to bring up a few important points to answer this issue.
#1 God’s answer to any of our problems and difficulties has never been – “Don’t pray.”
#2 The Climate Change problems we have now are vastly created by human consciousness and only minimally by mother nature – whether believed or not. Those that believe this can know to take steps to help change this. Those that don’t believe this, usually do little to change this and usually create more problems. Sadly, many choose to not believe and not do anything to help, than believe and help the work of turning things around. But the Bible reminds us, “the prayers of a few will save many.” The prayers and meditations of those willing to work will change and influence all things.
#3 The weather and climate change patterns we have now are also partially karmic related and so, like any other karmic energy pattern manifestation – can be changed and healed through the raising of the vibrations through any means, including prayer and meditation. The amount of healing and rebalancing is directly related to the amount of prayer, meditation, and spiritual acts of brotherhood and oneness.
#4 If we’re concerned about what to pray for, always remember to include, “Father God, Mother God, please bring the life-giving help of all kinds for all people and all life according to what you know we all need. Let my prayers go to you to be used to help in whatever way you may know to use them. Here am I, use me and my prayers for your greatest will and service for all life. Amen.”
#5 It’s okay to pray for God’s will to be done, even with regards to weather and climate change, because God’s will has never been to punish and smite, and always been to show mercy and give life – even in the form of healthy weather patterns. God is also desiring for us to learn that praying is worthwhile even if we have to learn how best to do it.
#6 Pray for healthy weather patterns. Pray for balanced weather patterns. Pray “HELP US, GOD!” Pray using no words whatsoever. Pray for whatever you feel okay with, just pray, and then let God decide what is possible with our prayers.
#7 Praying and meditating accomplishes more than “not praying” and “not meditating”.
#8 Praying is like building a bridge, with prayers being like the bricks from which the bridge is built. We can’t cross the bridge when just the first few bricks are in place. The bridge isn’t ready for use until the all of the needed bricks are in place, too.
#9 Praying is like rowing a boat. With each paddle in the water, and with each effort to row the boat, the boat moves eventually towards its destination. But, when we stop rowing, there is no progress towards any destination and we are left to the currents made by others’ Karma.
#10 What are we willing to pray for those we love? Are we willing to pray for healthier weather for those we love, because we know their lives will be helped from it?
#11 Nothing can stop God from helping in our lives more than a closed mind or a closed heart.
#12 Don’t put God to the test. Don’t guess what God needs to do or not do. God is not the one here needing to learn something – in this case – to pray – even if it’s for healthy weather patterns and healing the climate changes.
#13 God is not seeking just to change things on the outside of us- like the weather, but rather change things on the inside of us. It is this change that we keep with us through time, and eventually changes the outside of us – even the weather.
“Let God Decide What is Possible.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007, Jodie Senkyrik)
There are a few days before that which I’ve been seeing is predicted to happen. At this time, if there is an article which you feel best gives a “heads up” about this, do go ahead and post that article on the Internet wherever you feel it could help. At this point, the only thing I can suggest is to let people know that this has been foreseen beginning Friday, August 14th and the foreshadowing signs have been happening all summer as predicted – including the quiet time in the 1st half of August. If you want to do more, ask within what else to do.
Even though I think I see Friday’s part being a large earthquake, with Sunday night bringing the volcanic activity, I also see “rumblings” starting to happen Wednesday. I think the alert level will go back up to ORANGE on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
Anyone who is just now joining reading the articles, go to the “Categories” on the right and select “2nd of 3 Events” to bring up the articles/predictions for the weekend of August 14th on, dealing with the Caribbean / Venezuelan Event which I’ve been psychically seeing for 10 years now.
“Psychic ability is not a power. It is a tool. But, used in service to God and others, it can be a power tool.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1995-2015, Jodie Senkyrik)