The road which the future unfolds upon is always available for change. This is because we have freewill to choose our own paths, actions, feelings and thoughts. At any time we can change our minds, heal our hearts, cry out to God for help, and thus change the road we’re going down.
First, … that which we call “good” from the human perspective in our lives is the good that we create and build for both ourselves and others. That which we call “bad” that enters our lives, many times is from our created experiences in our past lives (and present lives) – that which we created and built for ourselves and others from our past which has returned home to us. “Good” doesn’t happen by itself. We must willingly create it – bringing it forth through our own heart-effort to give the experience of being loved to others (and ourselves). In the same way, “bad” doesn’t happen by itself, either.
Generally speaking, I’m seeing some of the previously predicted darkness for humanity during these times (which I’ve described in past posts as being the years leading to 2026 then coming out of the worst times during the late 2020’s and into the 2030’s, and expanding on to 2038) be as clouds and some breaking up of the clouds. Some of the unbalanced and harm-centered energy being set to manifest is being healed/dissolved/re-integrated at the Earth plane level into the Higher vibration energy. This is done through bringing forth into the Earth (people’s lives) that which has its source being the Highest Vibration – Love, Kindness, Forgiveness, Patience, Persistence, Oneness, Mercy, and meditation and prayers.
While the times/years of manifestation stated are still the expected time frame which I’ve been seeing, I’m seeing fragments of these times not be as dark as they had been before.
As I’ve said many times beginning with a reading done for the A.R.E. in 2012, then again in my election reading recording of November, 2016, (available on this blog site) in the US arena, Donald Trump is a one-term president. The democrats will win back the House of Reps. in Nov, 2018. There is no change to this. While I’ve predicted the Affordable Care Act will be eliminated in 2018, the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of this prediction will give some indication of how much success is occurring in healing the energy which would cause these manifestations. As of this posting, the ACA has not been eliminated even though the current elected people have been trying to end it. Meanwhile, the intention still is to harm it in some way and 2 months still exist in 2018. This would absolutely be harmful to the lives of many, many people. Continued effort with meditation and prayers can help with this.
I’m still seeing events happen in different parts of the Earth – individual events which act as anchors of the low-vibration (darker) energy. These events will be devastating to some masses of people. We’ve seen natural and man-made disasters happen in our lifetimes. For the man-made disasters, the mindset and willingness to create these is still dominant. Still yet to come – in the 2020’s – some of these natural disasters could happen to millions at once, and with super-high death tolls. Meanwhile, watch for the years 2021-2024, then the end of 2025 and beginning of 2026. Something is going to happen. I’m not yet clear on what it is. It’s not as far away as you think. Remember 2010 & 2011? That’s the time distance.
We also have the very real potential for man-made serious problems – like disasters in the economy, and even more weather related disasters – of which much of the dark energy will manifest as. There is not enough centered/balanced/high vibration energy to dissolve these. To use a metaphor, the ball is now set in motion and will pick up speed through 2019. We will see a big difference between the start of 2019 and the end of 2019, then again to the end of 2020. I see greater poverty for a significant and noticeable number of people, loss of economic possibilities for people – in pocket areas. Getting onto the road to reversing this won’t be successful until 2026.
While it could seem to be unreal or impossible, these are the “end times” – the end of this age of mankind. A new age of mankind begins in 2038 (but not with a noticeable event.)
Looking forward into the next decade, in the US, we will see horrendous conflict between the 2020 president (Democrat) and the Republican Senate. There will be so much animosity – beyond what can be repaired – without great pain and prayers. The venom will be massive – retribution for the animosity towards them during the previous years. From 2020 to 2024, then diminishing through to 2026. This will be worse than we’ve ever seen in this US setting. Sorrow and pain for people across the nation will be the result. Unfortunately, I see it only changing when people in office are eventually voted out. Beginning in 2026, newly elected officials will seek to find ways to reestablish working to find common ground.
Now the good news: Yes, there is good news and real good news.
There is an unrevokable principle in place that those who create the mess and problems in the world and in people’s lives are responsible for cleaning up or fixing the results of this mess. This is part of the real balance in the Spiritual/Physical Universe. This is another facet of karma that is not usually perceived, because of the fulfillment of karma usually being in future lives. However, this can be easier to understand if thought of in this way: we don’t’ just go through karma, we are responsible for healing/transforming it, because this process brings us back into the balance and center of the soul’s evolution of full awareness of our Higher Selves and the oneness we have with the Infinite Consciousness of God. The purpose of karma – the creation principle in action – is to raise the energy vibrations. We can do that in countless ways when we meet ourselves in the manifestation of the returning home of that experience we created for others – also known as “our karma”.
We can take a look at our own lives and perhaps see areas where we are working to heal, transform and “help clean up”, in order to give us an understanding of how this has been in effect in our own lives, as well. We seek to create a better world than the worse one we helped create in one or more of our past lives. The reward is the MASSIVE Joy of bringing light and healing to that part of our own world and that part of ourselves. This redeeming principle is now, has been and will always be in effect – and fulfilled via one day at a time of the thousands of years yet to come for the purpose of helping all souls.
The Earth is now at a higher vibration, and will increase towards the higher vibrations as we continue our work here. This is not up for debate, and is happening without regards to any “belief or non-belief”. The world as we know it now is not the world we will have – but we must create the new world through our spiritual efforts in all areas of life. And !!! — one day at a time.
With regards to the fulfillment of this principle of karma, it is somewhat voluntary (because of freewill) as to when we choose to bring forth our own effort to “transform our mistakes”, but it is necessary for our own healing of ourselves and the world we live in. We cannot individually heal without these pockets of karma being unresolved. Painful? Yes. Bringing forth tears at times? Yes – which is why we give each other comfort and compassion, patience and kindness – but this principle and it’s manifestation in our lives brings forth massive and exponential transformation beyond what has ever been on this planet before. Hence, why it also brings forth joy. With this transformation is the awareness of – the MASSIVE Joy and Light which lifts us beyond what we’ve ever known. Yet…. not happening in full in just one day, or one week, or one year or one decade.
Our own willingness to help, to serve, to contribute, to pray, to meditate, is not just a healing process and evolutionary process for ourselves, but also for the Earth, and vice versa. Our learning, our helping, and our participation in bringing forth manifestations of love – is our evolution and our “salvation” (to use that term. I usually say, “healing”.)
This is what I see right now.
“The experiences we create for others are the experiences we are creating for ourselves. The heaven or hell we are creating for others, is the heaven or hell we are creating for ourselves – down to including every part of the experience’s ‘DNA’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
1. My questions: The disasters in Aceh and Japan as well as Haiti and the Caribbean seem to have a depopulating factor. Will the population of the US decrease due to this economic crisis? I don’t necessarily mean that people will die, but will they migrate from the US (much like Puerto Ricans are leaving the PR)? If so, where will they go? Does this have anything to do with the eclipses that could be seen across America?
[A second look at this question with more details:]
With regards to the population – No, I still don’t see a decrease in the population in the next few years or going into the 2020’s. I’m not seeing a drastic drop in population world wide, at all. Quite the opposite. However, I see a lessening of the rate of increase in the mid-2020’s. I see this as a result of economic struggles world wide, as well as in the US. As economic times get better in the 2030’s, I see the rate of increase in population going up. I see population rising to about 8.9 billion by the mid- to late- 2040’s. 2050’s and 2060’s could potentially cross the 9-9.5 billion count. And yes, this will be a great strain on resources, if it happens.
While the disasters in the areas you mention do affect the local population and are readily in the news and can be seen on the internet, the percentage drop is only in a small time period.
The migrations of peoples in the world over the next 10 years, will mostly be seen in the middle east and Mediterranean areas – almost exactly as it is today. Some still from South America coming into North America. Migrations around the world will happen but be at a relatively unchanged rate compared to today. Mostly war and natural disasters will be the motivating factor. Searching for work is next and the overall economy is after that.
With regards to the eclipses affecting these factors, I see the effects of the eclipses, during the times before/after the eclipses, being to inhibit energy which stimulates movement and change. [An eclipse inhibits the sun’s energy. The sun’s energy stimulates movement and change.]
2. Is this climate time period similar to the ‘dust bowl days’ of the Great Depression? Will we see similar consequences with cold as we did with dust during this 11 year period? There is also a theory that the earth is expanding – what was once the Pangea has broken apart due to the expansion of the earth from the inside out. Is that what we are experiencing now? Is the volcanic activity due to an expansion process that the earth is going through? Do you think that major faults all over the world will begin to shudder – such as the giant and overdue San Andreas fault line? Do you ever see the lower part of California breaking up into islands, like I am told that Edgar Cayce foresaw?
In the arguments over climate change, some can argue that natural weather forces similar to the ones in the 1930’s, and the solar impact, are what is driving the current climate changes. I psychically see the “dust bowl days” during the 1930’s being a culmination of weather patterns of many decades leading up to that time, (even forces beginning to take effect going back to the mid-1700’s). The weather forces then were mostly natural, with some “lesser than today” influence from karmic forces. The impact from human consciousness was not as strong as today. Human impact on the weather, today, is real.
The extremes in both heat and cold and other weather events are what we have been and will continue to experience. The younger generations will have to carry the full impact of today’s decisions regarding climate change. We have NOT experienced the worst that can happen. If the conflicts around decisions and actions continue, then during the decades ahead, there will be some great/difficult/dangerous/harmful times that the younger generation will have no choice in going through. If people continue as we are now, with regards to lack of major steps taken, in the same way that we are experiencing serious and deadly weather problems now, the next few generations will experience even worse – not “can experience” – “will experience”.
The Pangea effect is evolving continuously and will continue even to the point of creating new continents in future millennia and eons. However, it’s affects are too slow for us to be impacted in a major and noticeable way. An example of this is the volcanic activity in Hawaii. This is a small and slow process measured in human terms. It happens, but does not create new continents in our time. The Pangea process does influence the magnetic field that surrounds the Earth, but again, we won’t see this process by itself affecting quick change – more like 100 to 1000 years measurable impact with measurements via scientific instruments rather than Earth changes.
The Earthquake activity on the planet now is under what is considered as “normal” forces influencing it, – this includes the increase of activity at this time in history. Included in these manifestations are karmic energy which aligns human and social patterns with that which goes on physically in the Earth. These both will continue. We are in a time where much is happening and “natural” happenings are in line with karmic manifestations. Supporting this: remember the journey of the planets around the sun are a natural occurrence, but they still have impacts and influences on people and human patterns of behavior – not causing these human patterns but influencing them. At the same time, human consciousness impacts the natural occurrences, in return.
Finally, I see any potential of land mass changes of significance in the California area happening over several hundred years and being thought of as a natural occurrence. I see it not being in the whole state but in the southern area – Los Angeles/San Diego area down to the midpoint of the Baja Peninsula. I see more changes happening in Florida than California. More happening in the Northeastern coastlines than the Pacific coastline. Over many hundreds of years, I see the Pacific Northwest rising slowly out of the ocean due to the Earth’s “creation of new land” process. Meanwhile the east coast will be losing its shorelines.
Edgar Cayce’s predictions were accurate for him during that day and time, and came with statements saying, in effect, if all things stay the same, these things will occur. This meant that if mankind’s spiritual neglect stayed the same, and humanity’s life on Earth kept being run by the darker nature of mankind, the energy of the times would fulfill themselves and manifest as Edgar Cayce predicted.
But, mankind had and still has a spiritual awakening in many different arenas on the planet, thus healing much of what Cayce described. While many may see the spiritual awakening which has happened in all the decades since Edgar Cayce predicted these, as being a fad or “Woo-woo”, this path is the source of the increased energy vibrations that has lifted us out of many of the karmic disasters previously destined to manifest. The increase in meditation, prayer, efforts to change away from humanity’s patterns towards war, the continued increase in social awareness which would lead to better goodwill, as well as helping the welfare of all people – these are the practices and influences which bring a Higher level of consciousness and higher vibrations – the vibrations of the Christ Consciousness (Love), which in turn helps to bring healing at many, many different levels of existence for all of life.
Remember, Christ was met with the same resistance and “push-back” that exists today. He was mocked, ridiculed, and eventually killed. But, His involvement and His teachings lived on, and live on through those who sought to, and still seek to help create a better world and better relationships throughout the world for All people and all life. The same is true of the spiritual awakening that has been happening in our lifetime. No resistance can hold up over time to the evolution of consciousness in this planet. However, this evolution can and will only happen – as Edgar Cayce says – “one hair at a time” – meaning “slowly”, so that all souls can be brought along in this evolutionary process. The planet gets included in this evolutionary process, as well.
“Peace is not born from War. Peace is not the child of War.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We can be among the first ones to lead the new ways into the future, or we can be among the last ones to follow the old ways of the past.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We have war, because we have not yet prayed enough for it to end.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Strive to leave another person’s life better than when you entered into it. This can only be done with Love.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2007-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
Afterwards: We had a wonderful 24 hour retreat. There was much to share, much to discuss, much to learn and much to eat. Thank you to everyone who joined in.
(Due to a booking mistake, we’re changing the event time to begin Sunday, August 26th at noon (including lunch) and ending at Monday, August 27th at noon (not including lunch).
We are experiencing a time where people of the world seemingly are all but “going crazy”. This is not completely what is happening. Rather, what we see are some of the issues and problems which have been buried – present during all this time, and are now coming to the surface to be addressed and healed. Each of us can attest to some of it happening within ourselves and in our own lives.
The energy of the times, however, is helping to make this happen. This is not “destructive” energy with evil intent, but rather a higher moving energy which permeates through all phases of physical life – bringing change which appears destructive to the old paradigms, old behaviors and lower levels of consciousness vibration. We are both helping to facilitate this evolutionary energy into place while in the Earth, as well as being on the receiving end of more energy which comes in from higher levels with the purpose of matching and supporting us in this evolutionary process.
With these times upon us, it helps to connect in ever clearer ways with our Higher Source – to gain guidance from this Source to navigate these rough waters. A connection to our Higher Spiritual Guidance can help us to gain from the One Infinite Consciousness which has our well-being in the present and our evolution into the future, in mind.
The purpose and hope of this 24-hour retreat is to explore the different methods of Divination, which can help us to connect to the Energy Field of the Infinite Consciousness of God. These “languages of God” or communication and interpretation tools for potentially that which is greater than ourselves, help us to connect to, relate to and understand our Spiritual Guidance, Higher Guidance and Inner Guidance – not just to circumnavigate these times, but for our lives in general.
We will discuss the different methods – dreams, Tarot, Runes, I-Ching, Dowsing, Water-witching, and others. We will cover the principles and workings of the divination methods for greater understanding, share our own personal experiences and insights to learn from each other, and explore how each can eventually serve to help us develop our intuition and psychic faculties. We will also integrate making the Higher Self connection, with regards to doing these methods for ensuring the highest and best, be what we connect to and facilitate our better practices.
Divination methods are tools to help us to develop and understand greater guidance which is happening and thus available all the time. For example: where the idea of waking up one day and going from 0% psychic to being 100% psychic could be compared to leaping a tall building in a single bound, divination methods can be compared to taking the stairs or elevator to get to the top of the tall building – real spiritual guidance tools for real humans dealing with real life – and which helps us to develop an everyday familiarity with our own connection to the flow of Spiritual Guidance. As with all tools, the effort and intent towards greater Spiritual Unity within the heart and mind of the individual determines whether any tool gets used helpfully or harmfully.
We will also include meditation times and explore how meditation and prayer serve as foundations for learning the language of Spirit. Attendees are welcome to bring their own divination method or tools to the retreat.
Details and Logistics
Time and Date:
Begins: noon Sunday, August 26th, 2018
Ends: noon Monday, August 27th, 2018
Camp Capers, 418 FM 1621, Waring, Texas, (830) 995-3966
Accomodations and Fees for Attendees:
Lodge rooms (hotel style with linens): double occupancy – $72/person/room
single occupancy – $83/room. OR
Cabins (bunk beds, no linens) – $31/person
Meals: Saturday dinner – $15, Sunday breakfast – $10, Sunday lunch – $13. (They have excellent meals.)
Day-only attendees: $25 tuition + chosen meals + insurance + $16 Camp day use fee.
Registration : To register, send an email to me at email@example.com. I need:
1. the number of people,
2. the number of people per meals each desires, and
3. your choice of rooms/beds.
By August 10th, Camp Capers requires (A) the best estimate for the number of people for each meal, ( B) the best estimate for the number of each rooms/beds. Credit cards (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) can be accepted only through this blog Paypal button below, and will not be accepted at the door. Checks, Money Orders or cash can be paid when you arrive. To register, send an email with your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. To pay by credit card, please use this button:
The Button will lead you to pay through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account. You’ll see the Paypal login page, BUT scroll down and you’ll see the Credit Card payment link. The Paypal Link page does not itemize the fees. Insert the total amount of your payment.
No one will be turned away at the door for not registering beforehand, but IT SURE HELPS IF YOU REGISTER BEFORE, (so we can give Camp Capers office an accurate number of people for whom to prepare meals.)
Itinerary (subject to change)
5-6pm: check-in on the patio of the office building for overnight attendees.
6:30pm: Saturday dinner in the cafeteria
7:45pm: Opening meditation, intro to the program (more detail will be provided)
Sunday morning: program
8-8:30am: Day-only attendees check-in on the patio of the office building.
8:30am: Breakfast in the cafeteria for overnight attendees
9:30am: program (with a break) (more detail will be provided)
12 noon: Lunch in the cafeteria
1:30pm: Program (more detail will be provided)
3:30pm: Program (more detail will be provided)
5:00pm: “Official” ending.
For anyone wanting to attend Sunday only, and arriving in the morning, then I’ll have registration before breakfast, from 8-8:30am at the office front patio.
As always, if you wish to pay by check, you can pay when you arrive, and it is still a good idea to register beforehand as soon as you know. C.C. needs to prepare many days before for the number of people eating any of the meals.
What information did I leave out? What questions did I not answer about the retreat?
It’s not by violence. It’s not by hatred. It’s not by furthering selfish-interests. It’s not through yelling or adding to conflict. It’s not by condemning, judging, or criticizing others. It’s not through self-praise or self-righteousness or the opposite – by beating ourselves up or being unforgiving or unmerciful to ourselves.
It’s not through being a member of any particular nation, government or religion. It’s not by putting someone down or oppressing, or even forcing someone. And, it’s not by eliminating people through war or any other means.
We move humanity forward in this Earthly evolution of consciousness through the bringing forth of our patience, kindness, forgiveness, our long-suffering, compassion, understanding, love, mercy, our charity, expressing brotherhood and tolerance, and our meditation and prayer practices.
We move all of humanity forward via unselfishness – for all of humanity – hence why humanity does not move forward except through the Spirit of God being part of the motivating Spirit within people’s hearts and souls. Only through Spiritual efforts of bringing forth the Fruits of the Spirit will humanity as a whole continue to evolve in all ways that humanity can evolve.
This can and will take many lifetimes and many eons according to human time tables, each leading us further down our path. While it may seem a long time – even be our experience of a long time, in the framework of the Infinite Consciousness of God/Love, it is accomplished in a blink of an eye.
Yet, for us, today, it is an act of Infinite Compassion that we can come to realize that we can experience this evolution – which we can also call ‘healing’ – happening every day, through each moment which we contribute/help to bring about for those in need – which is all of us. We can experience Love. We can experience mercy. We can experience joy, compassion, understanding, wisdom and in doing so, slowly become aware that we are experiencing the Consciousness of God – maybe not the “Infinite” part, but rather a part that we can absorb as a human.
As we are present with the current times, even witnessing this current day, the following additional principles can help as we walk the road we’re on.
– As difficult as it is to understand why this is – we are not here on the planet to save the Earth. We are here on the planet, to help each other remember and reawaken to our spiritual nature and reality. We can only do this by demonstrating the fruits of our spiritual reality within human realms and arenas – each aspect formed from love – oneness, unity, brotherhood, … forgiveness, mercy, patience, respect … faith, trust, knowing oneself, … Loving God above all else, and loving our neighbor as our self. And yes, we can extend these fruits to the Earth, as well.
– Learn the lesson of “Asking for help”. We’re not in this life to go through life alone or take care of ourselves alone. We didn’t give birth to ourselves. We didn’t change our own diapers or feed ourselves at 1 year old, or clothe ourselves at 2 years old or determine to go to school at 5 or 6, or teach our selves math or reading or all about how to live our life. As adults, we are so intertwined with the work of other people, that we can never honestly say that we’re self-sufficient since we didn’t build our own vehicles, build our own roads, build our own telephones, etc and etc. We live relying on the work and effort of the billions of people around the whole planet. All equipment and supplies reach us via the work of ourselves and other people. Even the most extreme living in the woods away from civilization, we are not the sole person influencing our staying alive.
God designed us to “need one another.” Learn the lesson of “Asking for help” – the demonstration of “our needing each another”.
– It is helpful if one of our prayers is always, “Lord, teach me the truth.
– Christ’s words to Peter are also for us – “You don’t concern yourself about that other person or the path they walk. They are My concern. You follow me.” Forgiveness is letting go of insisting the other one learn and grow first – before we ever choose to learn and grow. The higher energy comes to heal the low energy when we let go of our **requiring** or **demanding** someone else change instead of ourselves in life or in that moment. God has already willed that no soul shall perish, and this means all souls will be guided to re-find their healing path – but this is in God’s times and God’s ways, and not in human time frames or human-understood ways.
– During this time, we may be called upon to help others in ways we haven’t been helping before, or at a certain level of helping in which we haven’t gone before. In the last days of Jesus, before His death, He worked to take full advantage of every moment left. He sought to help as much as He could, and as many people as He could in the few days/weeks He had left. Time was short, but so many sought His help, still. His heart was dedicated to helping as many as He could, in all ways which the Father directed Him.
We are called also, now, especially in the days ahead, to help in ways which could stretch us to step up to another level. It is for each of us to decide for ourselves, but we also, can ask God, “Here am I, Lord. I’m ready. How can I help?” Each of us is unique, and our own uniqueness brings us to be able to help in ways only we could help, because of our uniqueness. The place we find ourselves, the skills we have, the feelings in our own heart – these are where God brings us — so that we can help in the place we find ourselves with the skills we have and the feelings in our heart. “How can I, being the unique me, help in my unique way?”
– If we are seeing darkness manifest, feeling in despair or discouraged, then also look for the Light. We are not abandoned, because even on the worst stormy days and nights, the sun/Son is still active above all, and is still actively continuing to work to break through clouds of darkness. It is for us to shine our Light from our underside of the storms, also.
– God does not have all of us experience the same difficulties or life circumstances. Even in the times ahead, there will be different difficulties and circumstances for different people. Some people will go through great pain and suffering. Some will go through minor difficulties. Some will not go through problems at all. This is also under God’s guidance, like the blind man Christ healed, saying, “This man was born blind for the Glory of God.” His blindness was not from his own karma. And Christ did not leave him in blindness. Rather, with his asking, Christ healed him so others could believe in the healing which they witnessed happen that day, and in turn, then believe God is available to all who call upon Him in times of need. God calls upon each of us to be someone whom God can work through for someone’s help – with each of us being on a different experiential path to help the different ways that are needed.
– We let the prayer, “Lord, help me be honest with myself.” be with us over and over through the day. We let it be a prayer that is in our hearts sincerely regardless of our judgment of it. Let the truth that it brings, come up from within, without judging what comes up within us to be accurate or worthy, or realistic. God is all things – even the ‘human-impossible’. God is the “All Possible”, the “Infinite Possible” and the limitless Imaginative Possible”, even while we don’t understand how this possibly could be.
– It is when we stand eye-to-eye, shoulder-to-shoulder, as equals, that we are united brothers and sisters, and not when we place ourselves above or below someone else. Every one of us is an average, regular and normal spirit entity inside a physical body (of various species.)
“There is no realm in which God’s Complete Consciousness is not present. We swim inside, breathe inside, live inside the Infinite Consciousness of God, and all the while, with God’s complete and Infinite Awareness fully present – even of our individual self and all we go through.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“God, thank you for your presence, guidance, help in my life, and love, even when I’m not aware of it.”
So many of us have come into this world for the times that are now coming upon us. These are the last of the days of this age of man. The new age of man will begin in 20 years – 2038. But, there’s some work to do before then, and … some difficult times are ahead for many all over this planet. (If you remember 1998, that is how much time 20 years is.)
With the next 2 years, 2018-2020, we enter into a time when we will see ever increasing manifestations of low vibration/dark energy. (Not really ‘dark’ of itself but rather less and less of the Light.) Much of this will be (1) physical harm, (2) economic hardship for more people, and — (3) social aggression manifesting from the human choice to act this way due to the success of using aggression in the past eons of human life. (It is important to remember that aggression breeds aggression, hatred breeds hatred, war breeds war, etc.)
The times of “darkness” or “greater difficulties” will last 6 years more after that – 2020-2026, then there will be 2 more years of slowly climbing out of the low vibration/dark energy, 2026-2028. This will then put us into a time of 10 years starting 2028 – of rebuilding, repairing, restoring, healing and by many more people – deciding to select/choose different ways to relate to each other in the world – different than the automatic ways of today – ways which are meant to select better ways to relate – which do not breed aggression, hatred, war, etc.
[Side note: dark energy is simply low vibration. Low vibration comes into existence as we move towards acts of hatred, bitterness, and vengeance in our heart and away from acts of Love, kindness, tolerance, patience, understanding – moving towards acts of violence, both physical and social, and the other forms of self-centered acts/living (our self alone). Love and loving brings forth the higher vibrations and the Light. All the manifestations of love – kindness, compassion, and yes, long-suffering, bring us out of the low vibration and dark energy.]
[Side note: Long-suffering is the act of suffering through an event which one can do little about – seeking to persevere and suffer through the event and its ramifications. More on this in a future posting.]
We are entering into a time to actively pursue and exercise our faith in God, faith in ourselves, and faith in others. These next 10 years mark the completion of bringing forth much karmic energy which we collectively set in motion from our past, which needs to be healed/faced/resolved/rebalanced/cleaned up before establishing the new age of Mankind. The 10 years after that, not only will we be climbing higher out of the dark/low energy times, but also, we will be deciding which ideals to pursue as a human race in the new age which begins in 2038 – not in a “Pollyanna” way, but in ways that include the struggles and pain of holding onto and physically/socially manifesting higher ideals even in the face of the easiness of giving up.
We decide these ideals as individuals and not from a “group meeting.” This means that if you or I set and practice higher ideals, this will spread. If you or I don’t bother, this “not bothering” will spread, as well. Don’t be surprised if these concepts are not readily recognizable or if anyone acknowledges it at all. The process is not necessarily going to be conscious on a day-to-day level. Remember, also, it is the beginning, not the “peak”.
It is for us a time now to practice what we’ve been preaching – to practice that which we’ve been learning. We are called to practice now many following principles:
– As simple as it might seem, taking life one day at a time in order to focus on the challenges which are in our laps today – on this one day. While this may seem too simplistic on the surface, when practiced one can see very real benefits if practiced alongside the words of Christ to have faith in God to handle the worries of tomorrow while we focus on today.
– Accept that we will still have doubt come up within us, but in the face of that doubt, instead consciously choose to have faith in a Living, Active and Participating God.
– Lean not on our own beliefs and understandings which we’ve had throughout our life so far. Instead entertain an open mind – allowing for things we won’t immediately understand. With time, we will see how new information and awarenesses make sense and work in the world. Be ready to let go of some beliefs that don’t align with a larger paradigm – (this is a struggle indeed.) Remember, Christ (going by every name humans use) understands many things that we do not.
– Many times in our day-to-day lives, we will find ourselves in ‘dead-ends’ where we get nowhere and accomplish nothing – whether it is from choices we’ve made or circumstances. In these moments, we can pray, “Lord, do you have something else you want for me instead of this?” and “Whether yes or no, show me the way to move forward with this, through this, learn from this, gain from this, and then with moving into more than this.”
– The people in this Earth are desperately starving for kindness and compassion of all kinds. We can help with this by being awake and aware of expressing kindness and other mercies while we interact with people throughout the current day. Each act of kindness and mercy towards another person is a change towards a better Earth. Not just “random” acts of kindness, but deliberate acts of kindness.
– Great and grand gestures are for those who seek to praise themselves. God works through the quietness of one person helping one person. Massive libraries beyond imagination could be filled with the works the Father/Christ/the Holy Spirit/Buddah/Allah/Jehovah has done to help people – quietly and known only within their own hearts, minds, bodies and souls.
– With God, our facing our difficulties, is possible – but without God, things start becoming noticeably not possible.
– Condemning and criticizing do not bring healing into the world. But, condemning and criticizing do bring more pain and suffering into the world. Instead trade up – patience, forgiveness, understanding, mercy – these things do bring healing into this world. We do this one person at a time… and do it by choice, not by accident.
– Meditation and prayer – whether for 1 minute or 30 or an hour – each meditation and each prayer adds to change for individuals and the planet. The more prayer and meditation, the more higher energy comes into this world – both (1.) to heal the destined karmic energy coming to be manifested, which we all contributed to at some point in our past lives, and (2.) to strengthen the help, presence and Love of the Spirit of God in the planet for each life that exists in the planet.
(continued in Part 2)
In one of the next articles/postings, I will also post “What We Can Watch For or Expect”.
“No one religion, no one book can hold All of the Light, All of Love, and All of Oneness – All of the Infinite Consciousness of God. No finite “anything” in this 3-dimensional planet can completely hold the Infinite. As the Human Race, we need the diversity that exists so as to allow greater and greater numbers to find a path leading to the top of the mountain that is the connection to the Infinite One God.
… Are you publishing your predictions for 2018? I live several states away and was unable to attend your 2018 retreat. I am particularly interested in what you are seeing economically for the US in the next few years. Are you seeing any kind of Government crash or will the problems be more in the private sector?… L.B.
I have now published the audio files of the “2018: Looking Ahead and Going Within”. It covers the efforts of enhancing how prayer and meditation can change the future, in addition to many predictions. The files cover the use of prayer and the use of meditation. These both can help in working to change the future.
For many years, I’ve been seeing a very difficult and dark time coming for the Earth – not just the U.S. alone. I’ve been seeing 2018 as the year things begin to take the “downward” turn. This is why I offered a retreat and the audio files on how to change the future. I’ve seen prayer and meditation (by multiples of millions of people around the world) help to change the future predicted to one where there is less destruction and economic problems.
Currently, I still see the next 8 years as being the worst of times for the planet – this year, 2018, as the year this starts. I’m seeing 2026 as being the year things begin to climb out of the worst of times – with that climb taking another 8-12 years. Again – this is why I’ve been offering presentations and articles about prayer and meditation – because they are effective in helping the future. (Also because of the continuation of prayer and meditation – I’m seeing the darkness be less. This shows our efforts are helping.)
This won’t happen by itself. There are many factors that will contribute to this – including natural disasters, social and governmental acts, and climate change, among others.
One final point – the future is not a light switch – on or off – and flicked on or off by one prayer. The future is a huge ship that is steered and propelled by the effort of many billions of people. This ship either goes it’s course or through great effort by many people, changes course. 1 person praying and meditating helps. Joined with others, then 1,000,000 people praying and meditating helps, also. Right now, there are people praying and meditating somewhere in the world in such a way that someone or many someones are praying or meditating all the time 24/7. We can join with them and help at any time.
“It’s okay to ask Jesus to pray with us, since He also asks us to pray with Him.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1998-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“God’s answer to a problem has Never been ‘Don’t pray. Don’t trust. Don’t have faith.’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2006-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)