The Audio portions of the 1-day retreat are now available for purchase. These audio recordings are not part of the free workshops that I sometimes offer, therefore there is a fee to obtain them.
The audio files have myself as the main speaker, but with group contribution and dialogue throughout the entire time. This group discussion format is my design, since I know that everyone brings something to the event which can benefit others. It was my intention for others’ sharing in the group discussions to add to the information which I presented.
There are 4 files in the complete set, and they are only available as the complete set. The cost is $18 for the complete set of 4. The total length of time is 6 hours and 18 minutes.
To purchase the audio files,
- Click on the Paypal button below OR the Paypal link below.
- Type in the $18.00 fee amount when prompted and follow directions for payments.
- After I’m notified of the payment by Paypal, I will use the email address you used with the purchase process and send you the password for the Protected: “2018- Looking Ahead and Going Within” Audio Recordings article below. If you’re not prompted to give an email address, email me or post a comment, and I’ll send you a return email with the password to download the audio files.
Thank you to all the attendees and to all of you who have been interested.
Joseph “Jodie” Senkyrik
It doesn’t always benefit us to know what possible futures there are, if we don’t know that we can help bring a better future, change a harmful future, or don’t know the best and most effective ways to change the future.
Many times, people have asked me what to do when they get a psychic premonition of a possible problem, disaster or harmful future. My answer is always the same. These events come to us, so that we take steps to help heal, avoid or change the event. We cannot always take physical steps to change a harmful event, but we can ALWAYS take spiritual steps – through prayer as well as sending light through either meditation or other methods. We may not be able to stop a harmful event completely, but our prayers come with energy to transform the event like a high vibration tuning fork affecting a low vibration tuning fork.
The Feb 10-11, 2018 weekend retreat will help us explore the paths set before us and help us practice the steps which can potentially change paths for the better for all, even if we have differing opinions of what is better.
I have psychically seen the future change many times through our spiritual work and effort. Many paths that had been forewarned about have been changed. Events which had been foreseen have been healed and dissolved through efforts before these events manifest. In essence, the Light can dissipate the imminent dark clouds.
You are welcome to join us February 10-11, 2018, in learning more of what we can do to help ourselves, friends and families, and the world in which we live by sitting in a comfortable position, closing our eyes, going within, turning our minds to the heavens and raising God’s energy in the world through meditation, prayer and understanding.
5-6pm: check-in on the patio of the office building for overnight attendees.
6:30pm: Saturday dinner in the cafeteria
7:45pm: Intro, opening meditation, “Perspectives on God” and discussion in the comfortable meeting room of the office building.
Sunday morning: (all Sunday meetings are in Steve’s Hall)
8-8:30am: Day-only attendees check-in on the patio of the office building.
8:30am: Breakfast in the cafeteria for overnight attendees
9:30am: “New Power in Prayer, New Connections in Meditation” includes several meditation periods and discussion
12 noon: Lunch in the cafeteria
1:30pm: “Looking Forward” includes several meditation periods, includes Q&A and any other discussion.
3:30pm: “Looking Forward” continued Q&A.
5:00pm: “Official” ending.
(The times are flexible if needed or desired.)
Do you have a winter forecast for the US for 2017-18? A.K.
First and foremost, you’ll always find me writing that the meteorologists/scientists who are involved with predicting weather, are valid in their research, understanding, and predictions. This is true for the short term – one season, as well as the long term – decades ahead. The science is valid and worthy of serious attention and response with regard to Climate Change, Global Warming or whatever any of us calls it. When examining these statements against any who oppose them, look more at the hearts of the individuals, and what anyone’s hearts cause to come out of one’s own mouth. Weigh that which is within one’s heart and look for this one’s agenda and motivation.
The US has a variety of weather areas and each one will be somewhat different. I’ll add also that the weather is like a stairway, each level is dependent on the previous level. Each “stairstep” builds itself off the previous “stairstep”.
The Southwest: last year was warmer than average. This year is going to continue this pattern. Dec and January will be comparable to last years, with only slightly colder temperature. February will see the 2 middle weeks being slightly colder than last year, but warmer than would be called “average”.
The Southeast: I see a dryer winter for the S.E. for all 3 months. I also see higher temperatures than would be considered winter temperatures. This is for the 1st 2 months, then some colder weather in February, than in the Dec and Jan months.
The Northeast: There’s no escaping the cold weather in the N.E. I see frozen temperatures – solid frozen. I see an average amount of snow. While Dec will come in weak, January will be windy and cold. February will be frozen cold, but warmer temperatures will come in earlier in March than years past.
Midwest: The M.W. is going to get hit with cold wind. Lots of snow will cover the plains regions. This is getting to be a new normal winter for this region. In future years, there will be very few winters that are not like this. Except for a slightly warmer 2018-2019 winter, all other winters for this decade will be COLD for this region. Absolutely this will affect crop growth.
New England area: December is when winter usually starts, but all meteorological predictions for November are already in and they predict cold in the Autumn month of November, also. December will be much colder than November. January will be a full-blown winter weather for the region. February will be disastrous with serious winter weather related problems. I see ice, wind and water problems.
Western US: For the most part, this region will not strongly experience serious winter weather. January will be slightly colder, but still not a hazardous situation. February will be slightly colder, but again, not serious and more closer to average.
Pacific Northwest: This region will experience what could be called an average winter. It will be slightly colder this year than last year, though in all 3 months. However, Spring will come in earlier for this regions – close to the end of February.
Western Central states: (Utah, Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas) Again, meteorologists have mentioned cold fronts coming in November, and I would add this will build in December. There will be MUCH snow in the regions – for those who ski. The cold fronts coming through will cause temperatures to dip into icy temperatures. Much of the snow will turn to ice as the winter continues into January and the 1st 3 weeks of February. Again, I’m seeing an earlier than normal spring with regard to temperatures. The last week of Feb. will see temperatures rise, but there will be some late cold fronts in April and one in May, though not as bad as if it were Jan or Feb.
There will be a few anomalies this winter.
New Mexico will have several weeks of arctic temperatures in mid-January.
Eastern California will experience some warmer than average temperatures in the High Sierras overall. The winter temperatures will hinder the fires, but not stop them completely. A remnant of one fire believed to be burned out, will start up again in late November in the lower Sierras south of Yosemite, north of Kings Canyon Nat. Forest.
Tennessee will experience a pocket of warm weather with the Sun breaking through the clouds, in the midst of a cold front that would be happening all around them. It won’t last long. (1st half of January)
Any other “anomalies” are so insignificant and small that they could be considered normal, and so I won’t bother with them here.
I’m ready for questions.
“Prayer and meditation changes things fundamentally and deeper than politics could ever reach.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We will have no changes in this nation, if we have no prayer. Change will only come with prayer.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We will have no changes in this nation, if we have no mercy, no understanding, no patience extended to others, or no forgiveness. Change comes when we bring these qualities alive within us.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
I apologize for not posting earlier. Although, I’ve not looked psychically concerning this, for the first time, – the news is reporting and I’m psychically seeing POTENTIAL military conflict happening between N. K. and the U.S. I’m also seeing that prayers can help to transform the animosity between both governments. I see that it could be similar to the military efforts of 1990 with regards to the time of active conflict. We can commit to help all involved, which is what so many of us were born into this world to do. We can send prayers, send light, enter meditation sending our energy to all parties, practice our own patience, persistence, and participation. We can also practice our faith in the One God’s presence and influence, when all those in authority on both sides choose battle instead of brotherhood.
I will add that while it appears that both governments want to go to war, I see people on both sides being mixed in the belief that it would help their own intentions. Each side has people who support and oppose this action.
“When faced with difficulties, why not start by going to the One who has full capacity for helping and being successful. Praying is step #1.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2001-2017, Jodie Senkyrik)
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
It is a time for calling for meditation and calling for prayer. I’ve seen this future for quite some time and I see it still in place. I’ve not shared it, because I hoped and prayed for something better. I still do.
The elected officials feel they were given the mandate to make policy to change what their voters were angry about. But, not to help all the people of the country – only certain people. So, policy is made to ensure that certain things would happen to some people. Quite literally, some people would not be able to continue living. Many people – adults and children will struggle to stay alive.
What I see if all things stay as they are today: With the Republican’s efforts to be successful at ending the Affordable Health Care Act, very little to nothing will replace it. With this change, some people are going to die – some will die a very slow death. Their deaths won’t be in worldly dramatic ways. Their deaths won’t be in the media – although the numbers will be reported. It is the future in place.
Many will go into great debt having to pay huge medical bills until unable to pay any more. Many will have medical bills that drain their savings and funds until they run out. The economy will suffer greatly, because the money will dwindle that would have stimulated growth. Citizens will slow down on spending to try to save for when medical bills hit them. All finances of many people will be going to pay medical bills and medicines.
This is the beginning. This is the beginning of the 3rd of the 3 World Events. It starts small, insignificantly and will grow “seemingly” slowly through several years. But, remember, the future can be changed through prayer and meditation.
2017 and 2018 are the years that the officials and their staff are helping ensure that this policy becomes law.
I hoped and prayed for something better to happen, but I see this future remaining in place over and over, every time I look. I am not seeing the public stopping this from happening.
It’s like being in a very skimpy tiny flotation device in the middle of nowhere and seeing a very large alligator eying you and approaching closer and closer. The danger is real. Not enough people are acting and praying to stop this.
There are 300 million souls living in the U.S. This means there are 300 million hands on the steering wheel selecting the direction this country goes. Those who put forth effort to turn the wheel a certain direction are the ones who influence the direction the country goes. Prayer and meditation adds strength to the hands of each one that seeks to turn the steering wheel. Our efforts to strengthen God’s presence with this can help. “With God, all things are possible.”
You can find me on Facebook, at Jodie Senkyrik. I post many different things there, as well. I post “public”ly, so friending is not necessary.