To determine whether a psychic reading is right for you, it can be very helpful to know what information is available for examination from a psychic reading. From the readings I’ve been able to give, the following information can be accessed:
- A person’s life path, including the soul’s prime purpose for this particular incarnation
- Health related information – I’m not an M.D. and cannot diagnose or treat, but I can offer what vitamin deficiencies I can see. I can also see which foods are best and which foods are worst for you.
- Psychological and emotional issues and struggles
- Past Lives and their relevance to your current life
- Future Lives and their relevance to your current life
- In between physical lives and its relevance to your current life
- Relationship interests, issues, challenges and potential help
- Career choices and directions
- The Spiritual Realm
- Information from guides, guardians, and helpers
- The relevance of certain life experiences
- Money and financial issues questions
- Business related questions
- Questions about God, a Higher Power, and Jesus Christ
- The challenge, relevance or role of Sex
- Political questions
- Questions related to the planet Earth
- Entities from other realms, dimensions and planets
- Akashic record information
- Information concerning pets
- Specific troubling issues in your life
- Spiritual or philosophical issues that need greater exploration than my blog can offer,
- Issues in which you need more information which my blog wouldn’t provide,
- Difficult aspects of your life and their karmic/causal source,
- Anything else you can think up to ask about.
I have not come across any topic that has no additional information.
+When asking questions about people other than yourself (the client,) i.e. family members, friends, or others, there is limited information, because I’m accessing the client’s records/energy/vibrations only. Through the client’s records, I access only information from the client’s relationship perspective going through the client themselves.