With the virus changing things – our lives – I’ll give a momentary 2020 update for the circumstances. For the US, in general, the people will continue to struggle against staying home. I’m still seeing mid-May to Mid-June averaging out to be when society opens back up slightly. This will not be a time of “controlling the Covid-19 virus”.
If society were to stay in place, we would have been able to avoid a resurgence of the virus, but this won’t happen. There will be an upswing again in the numbers. I’m seeing them go up in the 2nd half of July, then more in August. This means that the election in November will still have the air of the Virus about it.
If you’re still playing in the stock market, stop. The ups and downs will blindside people. Losses will contribute to the economic bad times. You cannot juggle knives when you’re blindfolded, and you won’t get specific enough information from psychics to save you from financial losses. The storm waves are too high. Sit on what you have for the long term – at least 5-6 years.
This is a long process for the whole world. There are areas in the world that will still see devastating numbers in the fall.
At the same time, with a Democratic win for the presidency in November, the Republican Senate leaders will still announce they will obstruct everything they can. This bodes badly for helping the American people. Even as individual people, they have the right to choose arguing and fighting as their mode of living – just like you, and/or me, if we wanted.
This is one reason why I have said this many times – don’t look to the Federal government for help during this time. Help for individuals and communities will come from local sources. And being a part of community efforts will be what helps people.
Helpful steps to take:
1. Express creativity in whatever is necessary for you to carry out. It is creative expression which will help to enliven people. Your own mind will have new ways to be creative if you slow down your “racing”.
2. Use your hands, use your mind, be active – all in creative ways.
3. To get a sense of how to be creative, sit quietly, resting the mind, eyes closed for a few minutes – allowing your breathing to slow down, and allowing your adrenaline to slow down. This process will allow creative ideas to bubble up. It is adrenaline activated in the bloodstream which also causes one to grind their teeth and be on edge.
4. Sometimes it takes priming the pump for new ways and new ideas to come forth. Don’t censor yourself. There are no bad ideas, just ones that need tweaking. If we can think it, we can do it.
5. Challenge your own mind. There are plenty of ways – games are just one suggestion.
6. Read. To yourself or to others. For children – read “The Princess Bride” book. Read to them as they’re laying down with their eyes closed – the associated images in their minds will be magnified. Don’t believe me? Have someone read to you as an experiment with you lying down and having your eyes closed.
7. There are 10,000 other items that also can be listed in this category.
1. Drink water. Pay attention – to help you drink more water. Or tea. Dehydration can occur without knowing it, and this can mess up your brain function in subtle ways. Drinking more water will help your body in ways you’re not even thinking of right now. It helps with washing your physical body’s systems of which some may be contributing to your current stress hormonally – both male and female.
2. Let go of using the whip on yourself. If you don’t have all the answers on how to handle this time and these experiences, then realize that only you were thinking that you should have all the answers – you can change your mind and give yourself more time. This will help your adrenals to calm down.
3. The world won’t come to a standstill if you take a nap. You can get back on the world, when you wake up. You’re going to be tired. Sometimes, you won’t know it and you won’t know why.
4. Yoga, exercise, riding bicycles, walking, gardening, building something or making something with your hands, sitting in a rocking chair, and other physical activities.
5. Try an activity which you’ve heard others try, but you’ve never tried before. Try it only once just to see what it’s like.
6. Focus your attention on “what to do today” and only today.
7. There are also 10,000 other items that can be listed in this category, as well.
1. Reach out via whichever method is available to anyone you feel comfortable with contacting. Remember, they need to have contact with someone, too. Even if they’re across country. They are feeling scared, antsy, and other feelings, as well.
2. When still working at a job, remember, by your example of following the guidelines set in place, others will be helped to feel more comfortable with following the guidelines.
3. Don’t criticize people for following guidelines if you don’t agree. They care about and want their families and friends to be safe, and these ways offer the most hope to make them safe. People don’t care who’s right. People care more about saving their loved ones lives.
4. Be brave, but also be wise. Trust God, and tie your camel. No one is harmed by following guidelines. No one is helped by condemning the guidelines. There’s an old Texas saying, “Trying to demonstrate that we’re smarter than everyone else by condemning others efforts, always has the opposite effect.” (Hmm. It could be a new Texas saying.)
5. Ask questions of other people in your life, and of yourself — about life. It’s time to check in with others on what they feel, too. You will discover something new about them. Find the book, “1000 Questions for Couples”. Check out the questions available.
6. Someone once said, “There is no excuse for being bored.” Answer one of these questions – “What do you like most about being bored?” or “What do you like most about enjoying yourself?”
7. There are 20,000 other items that could be listed in this category.
THE SPIRITUAL PATH:
1. Talk to God inside your own mind and heart. Be honest. If you’re afraid, say so. He/She is not mean.
2. Pray a short prayer, when you think to do so. Praying doesn’t need lots of words when only 4 will do – “God, please help us.”
3. Sit down for 5 minutes, just to rest. You’ll know when to get back up.
4. Meditate for the benefits it brings. Meditate in order to sit in silence with a very kind “Friend”.
5. Bless people as you go through your day. “Bless you.” can be said to anyone who is helpful.
6. There are 30,000 other items that could also be listed in this category.
God bless you.