High School science teaches us why deserts are cold at night – due to the high heat dissipating/rising quickly into the atmosphere at the end of the day – causing wide swings in high and low temperature from day to night. It also can teach us the opposite – that forests hold the heat in at night – acting as a regulator of the heat buildup of the day – preventing wide swings in highs and lows.
So, when South America deforests the Amazon rain forest in millions of acres, it’s easy to understand how no longer having trees over millions and millions of acres causes much greater heat dissipating/rising into the atmosphere. Then it can be understood that when this massive amount of heat from millions of acres of bare land moves over the Atlantic from the winds in the atmosphere, (here it comes) that the Atlantic waters off the northeastern and eastern coast of South America heat up, as well.
And, when the Atlantic Ocean’s waters heat up, this means there are more hurricanes and tropical storms. And, because of the increase in heat in the atmosphere from South America added to the normal heat buildup of summer and fall, the high temperature builds even more in the Atlantic creating, not just more, but bigger storms.
With the high pressure systems already over the US during summer and early fall, from the very real Climate Change, the high pressure systems more now push the hurricanes up the east coast instead into the Gulf of Mexico, instead of which happened during the 20th century. This pattern will continue to happen in the decades ahead because there will be little change to the circumstances contributing to this pattern.
I see even more destructive hurricanes over the next 7 years and some even worse than what we’ve seen so far. Watch for them beginning in 2020, then worse in 2021, then even worse in 2022 and 2023. Then lessening some in 2024, then less in 2025 and 2026.
These processes can be and are understandable to those “who have eyes to see”, meaning who still have open minds and a willingness to learn the reality that is upon us. This is one small and simplified explanation about how we’re all in this together, all over the planet. If anyone is wondering if something that happens on another continent can have a direct effect on us here in the US, ask the people living on the East Coast of the US.
It is appropriate to say, “What a small world we live in.”
“Common Sense is just as much a spiritual quality as mercy and forgiveness. We just call it wisdom, instead.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2014-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Go deeper, Look deeper, Examine deeper. The deeper we go, the more truth we discover.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“The world gets better when any one of us says, ‘I’m willing to try – to see what I can do to help.’ Not when we say, ‘He didn’t – She didn’t – You didn’t do enough.’ ” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2015-2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
So many of us have come into this world for the times that are now coming upon us. These are the last of the days of this age of man. The new age of man will begin in 20 years – 2038. But, there’s some work to do before then, and … some difficult times are ahead for many all over this planet. (If you remember 1998, that is how much time 20 years is.)
With the next 2 years, 2018-2020, we enter into a time when we will see ever increasing manifestations of low vibration/dark energy. (Not really ‘dark’ of itself but rather less and less of the Light.) Much of this will be (1) physical harm, (2) economic hardship for more people, and — (3) social aggression manifesting from the human choice to act this way due to the success of using aggression in the past eons of human life. (It is important to remember that aggression breeds aggression, hatred breeds hatred, war breeds war, etc.)
The times of “darkness” or “greater difficulties” will last 6 years more after that – 2020-2026, then there will be 2 more years of slowly climbing out of the low vibration/dark energy, 2026-2028. This will then put us into a time of 10 years starting 2028 – of rebuilding, repairing, restoring, healing and by many more people – deciding to select/choose different ways to relate to each other in the world – different than the automatic ways of today – ways which are meant to select better ways to relate – which do not breed aggression, hatred, war, etc.
[Side note: dark energy is simply low vibration. Low vibration comes into existence as we move towards acts of hatred, bitterness, and vengeance in our heart and away from acts of Love, kindness, tolerance, patience, understanding – moving towards acts of violence, both physical and social, and the other forms of self-centered acts/living (our self alone). Love and loving brings forth the higher vibrations and the Light. All the manifestations of love – kindness, compassion, and yes, long-suffering, bring us out of the low vibration and dark energy.]
[Side note: Long-suffering is the act of suffering through an event which one can do little about – seeking to persevere and suffer through the event and its ramifications. More on this in a future posting.]
We are entering into a time to actively pursue and exercise our faith in God, faith in ourselves, and faith in others. These next 10 years mark the completion of bringing forth much karmic energy which we collectively set in motion from our past, which needs to be healed/faced/resolved/rebalanced/cleaned up before establishing the new age of Mankind. The 10 years after that, not only will we be climbing higher out of the dark/low energy times, but also, we will be deciding which ideals to pursue as a human race in the new age which begins in 2038 – not in a “Pollyanna” way, but in ways that include the struggles and pain of holding onto and physically/socially manifesting higher ideals even in the face of the easiness of giving up.
We decide these ideals as individuals and not from a “group meeting.” This means that if you or I set and practice higher ideals, this will spread. If you or I don’t bother, this “not bothering” will spread, as well. Don’t be surprised if these concepts are not readily recognizable or if anyone acknowledges it at all. The process is not necessarily going to be conscious on a day-to-day level. Remember, also, it is the beginning, not the “peak”.
It is for us a time now to practice what we’ve been preaching – to practice that which we’ve been learning. We are called to practice now many following principles:
– As simple as it might seem, taking life one day at a time in order to focus on the challenges which are in our laps today – on this one day. While this may seem too simplistic on the surface, when practiced one can see very real benefits if practiced alongside the words of Christ to have faith in God to handle the worries of tomorrow while we focus on today.
– Accept that we will still have doubt come up within us, but in the face of that doubt, instead consciously choose to have faith in a Living, Active and Participating God.
– Lean not on our own beliefs and understandings which we’ve had throughout our life so far. Instead entertain an open mind – allowing for things we won’t immediately understand. With time, we will see how new information and awarenesses make sense and work in the world. Be ready to let go of some beliefs that don’t align with a larger paradigm – (this is a struggle indeed.) Remember, Christ (going by every name humans use) understands many things that we do not.
– Many times in our day-to-day lives, we will find ourselves in ‘dead-ends’ where we get nowhere and accomplish nothing – whether it is from choices we’ve made or circumstances. In these moments, we can pray, “Lord, do you have something else you want for me instead of this?” and “Whether yes or no, show me the way to move forward with this, through this, learn from this, gain from this, and then with moving into more than this.”
– The people in this Earth are desperately starving for kindness and compassion of all kinds. We can help with this by being awake and aware of expressing kindness and other mercies while we interact with people throughout the current day. Each act of kindness and mercy towards another person is a change towards a better Earth. Not just “random” acts of kindness, but deliberate acts of kindness.
– Great and grand gestures are for those who seek to praise themselves. God works through the quietness of one person helping one person. Massive libraries beyond imagination could be filled with the works the Father/Christ/the Holy Spirit/Buddah/Allah/Jehovah has done to help people – quietly and known only within their own hearts, minds, bodies and souls.
– With God, our facing our difficulties, is possible – but without God, things start becoming noticeably not possible.
– Condemning and criticizing do not bring healing into the world. But, condemning and criticizing do bring more pain and suffering into the world. Instead trade up – patience, forgiveness, understanding, mercy – these things do bring healing into this world. We do this one person at a time… and do it by choice, not by accident.
– Meditation and prayer – whether for 1 minute or 30 or an hour – each meditation and each prayer adds to change for individuals and the planet. The more prayer and meditation, the more higher energy comes into this world – both (1.) to heal the destined karmic energy coming to be manifested, which we all contributed to at some point in our past lives, and (2.) to strengthen the help, presence and Love of the Spirit of God in the planet for each life that exists in the planet.
(continued in Part 2)
In one of the next articles/postings, I will also post “What We Can Watch For or Expect”.
“No one religion, no one book can hold All of the Light, All of Love, and All of Oneness – All of the Infinite Consciousness of God. No finite “anything” in this 3-dimensional planet can completely hold the Infinite. As the Human Race, we need the diversity that exists so as to allow greater and greater numbers to find a path leading to the top of the mountain that is the connection to the Infinite One God.
- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
No one ever mentions Poland in their readings and it seems we r in a great danger with NATO troops and other strange things happening in my country. With our history u can imagine how concerned i am…. could you pls look into it? Justyna
Poland is one of the progressive countries in the world, when comparing it to the major developed nations. Its small size has allowed it to progress more rapidly than many larger nations. It is a country worth visiting.
It’s also a “bridge” country. By that, I mean through many ages, Poland and it’s areas has been in position to bridge two different continental areas. For this reason, it has been invaded many times – being used as that bridge for other nations to “travel through” on to other horizons.
Because today’s Polish people are on edge watching the political and military maneuverings happen all around them, I am seeing a heightened sense of anxiety and concern. For good reason, because of WW2 and the Soviet occupation being recent enough for people to remember the very real suffering of those generations very keenly. Those that suffered were/are family members. Almost every single Polish person knows of someone who suffered through those times.
But, Poland is in a good position – economy-wise. As Polish trade policy with Russia stays in place – helping to strengthen the current partnership, as well as hopefully increasing trade with its northern neighbors, this can strengthen Poland’s economic foundations. I’m seeing Poland not benefiting much from effort to create more trade with Britain, but rather maintaining what is already in place. (Britain’s focus is elsewhere, right now and won’t see Poland as a place to increase trade until around 2018-2020.)
Poland’s economic foundation will be tested and hurt a little by the military maneuverings, because there will be a slowdown of investment in new trade – because of the uncertainty of what will happen. Courage with regards to new investments will help Poland.
I’m seeing Poland being a good partner in the European Union and having benefited from being a member. However, the people in positions of decision should know not to rely only on the EU to provide strength to the Poland’s economy. There will be times that the EU won’t be able to offer support to strengthen individual nations’ economies.
I am seeing anxiety, but I’m currently not seeing certain danger. However, Poland’s people – the nation of Poland – will be challenged in the next 5 years – because of the military and political powers around them, wrestling with each other. Poland’s military will be challenged by outside forces in specific incidences, but not in 2017 and only in a small way in 2018. While NATO is increasing its visibility, I’m currently not seeing certain disaster.
Poland’s economy within it’s borders is one of the stronger economies, because it has a good foundation. It may not be breaking economic records when it comes to amazing advances, but its foundation is good with the industries Poland has, I mention this, because tensions will rise on into the 2020’s, not just in Poland, but in all of Europe as well as many other countries all around the world.
My prediction of world economic problems beginning in the year 2018 (mid – 2018 will show the most evidence) is still in place. Major political happenings will come forth mid-2018 triggering this. By 2019-2020, the world will be having economic problems. Poland will struggle too, but as I said, it has a strong foundation, so it will do better than many other countries.
Mary, the mother of Christ, hears the prayers of the Polish people. Let these prayers grow.
God be with you.
April 8, 2017: The current road for Syria will lead to Russia next making a military move. On this road, in 4 -6 years, Syria will be a dead zone. With prayers, this could be helped some.
April 8, 2017: Venezuela will have 5 years of the collapse it is going through now with a few false starts in about 2-3 years. The energy to manifest which I described in 2015, but which was raised in vibration still had to have a manifestation, but at a slightly higher level of life consciousness, and so it has been manifesting socially and personally. While the land under their feet has been spared, their social structure has faced destruction because there have been people willing to be channels for the destructive energy.
Venezuela will begin truly and finally growing out of its own great depression and social disaster in the early 2020’s, after some years of up then down, then up then down, again. By 2020-2021, they will slowly but persistently continue to grow out of what is occurring now. It will take years because it still has 2 more years of collapse of floundering before it even begins to “find its feet again.” Still, finding its feet only gives an opportunity to have a false start before it collapses again during this decade.
April 8, 2017: I still see the US economy starting to falter and stumble beginning in the 1st half of 2018. Prognosticators on TV will be giving warning signs of potential economic problems in December, 2017.
April 8, 2017: Today, I see the upswell and pushback by so many people in the US, which people have been creating since the election – begin to quiet down until mid-2018 when the economic problems begin to show themselves.
April 8, 2017: Eventually, electric cars will be the dominant fuel/vehicle combination, but it will take several decades. The automakers won’t focus specifically on these for several decades because there will still be a market for fossil fuel vehicles during those decades.
April 8, 2017: One of the reasons why Space oriented movies / TV shows / stories are so popular is because these stories help bring Extraterrestrial connection into the minds of people, opening up the possibilities for when the day comes that open contact is made. When open contact begins, there will be less fear. However, not all of those beings that come from the stars will be respectful or fully trustworthy. Many of them have their own agendas which serve them, and not all. Just because they have higher levels of technology doesn’t mean they’re free from selfishness. Look at how people of high-tech countries today are towards people of lower tech countries. For the most part, we have a general respect, but there are many that look for ways to exploit those who are unable to stop the exploitation.
April 18, 2017: I do see high potential for another war with North Korea and it beginning soon. I am not yet seeing nuclear weapons being used. I see it starting off big but slowing down after about 5-6 months, but lasting several years. I see it contributing to another great depression worldwide. War doesn’t come without a great price to pay in very many ways. Many prayers are needed to avoid this.
April 18, 2017: Food prices are consistently going to go up. Gasoline prices at the pump will consistently, but slowly go up.
April 18, 2017: I’m seeing 10 years of political stalemates in the US and other countries, unless people pray for something better.
April 18, 2017: In 2018, unless effort is made to change this, the Republican effort to end Obamacare will succeed, but with little or nothing to replace it. The path will be to dismantle “Obamacare” piece by piece and replace it with little to nothing.