- Weather: With the hurricane season upon us, I see several storms coming onto the name list. I see 4 Atlantic storms growing that will go up the East Coast. Only 2 of them will impact the East Coast making landfall. The other 2 will stay further out, barely impacting the East coast. Of these 2 going in affecting the land, I don’t see them being major storms equally. 1 larger going into Georgia, South Carolina and inland and north. 1 smaller going into South Carolina and North Carolina and north of there. The larger could grow to a Category 2, but could stay a Cat. 1. The 2nd will make a Cat. 1 but won’t last long. A 3rd will come close enough to cause storm problems to the same area as #2, but will not go inland as a full hurricane. This 3rd one could go up the coast without landing, but will still have indirect impact on the coastline with a little more than average impact in Maine.
- First, I see 2 major storms going into the Gulf of Mexico. 1 going southward into Mexico, possibly the Yucatan or south of the Yucatan. A 2nd major storm going into Texas around Corpus Christi or slightly eastward, possibly in August. This one could become strong enough to be a Tropical Storm or Cat. 1. It could make landfall as a Cat 1, but it could grow at the last minute and make landfall as a Cat 2 with it quickly dying down. I see several other storms, but not reaching Cat. status. They would remain Tropical Depressions. One of these could go into the Brownsville, Tx area.
- I do see storms going into Mississippi and western Florida, but not as major hurricanes. These areas will get lots of rain and wind, though.
- While I’m seeing these storms as major storms, my use of the term “major” is still subjective. This means that I could be off about the degree of seriousness that I’m speaking of. If they are less than what I see, they would all be less than what I see as a whole. They would not be greater than what I see. The damage can still be significant, though.
- The drought happening in Texas and other areas will continue until October, 2017, which will be a month of much rain.
- Politics: I’m still seeing a great desire to end Obamacare in Congress and by the President. As of today, I still see a higher chance of them succeeding at ending it, than it staying in place. The possibility of it staying as is, in place, is extremely low. Again, this will happen in 2018. There is very little interest by those who will decide this to leave it in place. There is every intent on ending it.
- As sad as it is for me to say this, I see millions of people losing their health care and having nothing.
- There is great determination and intention by those pursuing this to make this happen.
- If it hasn’t ended before 2018 ends, those in power will end it without anything to replace it.
- I still see the 2018 elections to be a turning point. If things continue as they are now, I see the House of Reps. switching to a Democrat majority. I’ve mentioned this before in some other readings, and I still see it happening.
- I do see Jared Kushner stepping back as a presidential adviser half way through the 4 year term.
- I do see President Trump being open to working with the Democrats in the 2nd half of his term.
- President Trump will only have 1 term as president. I’ve mentioned this before. I’ll also say that had Hillary Clinton won the presidency, she also would only have had 1 term.
- I see 2020-2026 being 6 years of great conflict between the Republicans and Democrats.
- The Voter Fraud investigation won’t turn up anything more than a few instances in Arkansas.
- Natural Disasters: In 2017, I’m seeing 1 major earthquake in southern California westward of the Fresno area. As high as a 5.6. Late October
- Weather related disasters – heat related – will impact the Midwestern states. This will greatly impact food production. Then in Jan – Feb, 2018, the same region will be hit with a cold winter.
- No, the dormant volcano in Yellowstone won’t erupt this decade or the next one, either.
- I see more earthquake activity happening in South America – Peru and western Brazil.
- Economy: I see gasoline prices at the pump staying relatively at the rate they are now through to the end of 2017. Before the end of the year, prices at the pump could raise, some, but only by about 10%+ or so.
- I see the 2017 economy staying stable and optimistic. Wall Street’s numbers will go upward slowly and slightly to the end of the year.
- Throughout the year 2018, the US will experience some economic setbacks. It can be described as “it will be a rocky road – some bumps.”
- Several months back I saw a major event happening in May, 2018. At that time, I saw it being a major event which would significantly impact the nation. President Trump will not be able to do anything to stop it. I don’t have more information right now.
- California’s economy will stay strong through 2017, but will be affected in 2018 by the economic directions in which the nation is going.
- Medical: If or perhaps ‘when’ the end of Obamacare happens, this will create upheavals in the medical fields and industries, especially with MD’s.
- Every time I look at this, I see millions of Americans left with no health care coverage, as if “standing out in the cold” with no relief in sight.
- 2018-2020 will be very good years for medical research progress in several different areas related to major diseases. I see this as a generality and not identifying specific diseases or maladies.
- World: We won’t see much change happening for Europe in 2017. As a whole, it is a time for the governments of Europe and the European Union to study and plan where to go from here.
- As the years progress into the next decade, Europe’s economy as a whole will struggle and seem to be slowly slipping. However, around 2022 (5 years from now), specific steps taken will strengthen the economies of the European nations and Europe will take its place as an economic world leader.
- Europe will continue to be a prime tourist destination.
- Asia’s combined economy is stable for the rest of this year. The policies in place will help their respective countries continue without any major problems through 2018.
You can ask questions via leaving it in the comments.
No one ever mentions Poland in their readings and it seems we r in a great danger with NATO troops and other strange things happening in my country. With our history u can imagine how concerned i am…. could you pls look into it? Justyna
Poland is one of the progressive countries in the world, when comparing it to the major developed nations. Its small size has allowed it to progress more rapidly than many larger nations. It is a country worth visiting.
It’s also a “bridge” country. By that, I mean through many ages, Poland and it’s areas has been in position to bridge two different continental areas. For this reason, it has been invaded many times – being used as that bridge for other nations to “travel through” on to other horizons.
Because today’s Polish people are on edge watching the political and military maneuverings happen all around them, I am seeing a heightened sense of anxiety and concern. For good reason, because of WW2 and the Soviet occupation being recent enough for people to remember the very real suffering of those generations very keenly. Those that suffered were/are family members. Almost every single Polish person knows of someone who suffered through those times.
But, Poland is in a good position – economy-wise. As Polish trade policy with Russia stays in place – helping to strengthen the current partnership, as well as hopefully increasing trade with its northern neighbors, this can strengthen Poland’s economic foundations. I’m seeing Poland not benefiting much from effort to create more trade with Britain, but rather maintaining what is already in place. (Britain’s focus is elsewhere, right now and won’t see Poland as a place to increase trade until around 2018-2020.)
Poland’s economic foundation will be tested and hurt a little by the military maneuverings, because there will be a slowdown of investment in new trade – because of the uncertainty of what will happen. Courage with regards to new investments will help Poland.
I’m seeing Poland being a good partner in the European Union and having benefited from being a member. However, the people in positions of decision should know not to rely only on the EU to provide strength to the Poland’s economy. There will be times that the EU won’t be able to offer support to strengthen individual nations’ economies.
I am seeing anxiety, but I’m currently not seeing certain danger. However, Poland’s people – the nation of Poland – will be challenged in the next 5 years – because of the military and political powers around them, wrestling with each other. Poland’s military will be challenged by outside forces in specific incidences, but not in 2017 and only in a small way in 2018. While NATO is increasing its visibility, I’m currently not seeing certain disaster.
Poland’s economy within it’s borders is one of the stronger economies, because it has a good foundation. It may not be breaking economic records when it comes to amazing advances, but its foundation is good with the industries Poland has, I mention this, because tensions will rise on into the 2020’s, not just in Poland, but in all of Europe as well as many other countries all around the world.
My prediction of world economic problems beginning in the year 2018 (mid – 2018 will show the most evidence) is still in place. Major political happenings will come forth mid-2018 triggering this. By 2019-2020, the world will be having economic problems. Poland will struggle too, but as I said, it has a strong foundation, so it will do better than many other countries.
Mary, the mother of Christ, hears the prayers of the Polish people. Let these prayers grow.
God be with you.
April 8, 2017: The current road for Syria will lead to Russia next making a military move. On this road, in 4 -6 years, Syria will be a dead zone. With prayers, this could be helped some.
April 8, 2017: Venezuela will have 5 years of the collapse it is going through now with a few false starts in about 2-3 years. The energy to manifest which I described in 2015, but which was raised in vibration still had to have a manifestation, but at a slightly higher level of life consciousness, and so it has been manifesting socially and personally. While the land under their feet has been spared, their social structure has faced destruction because there have been people willing to be channels for the destructive energy.
Venezuela will begin truly and finally growing out of its own great depression and social disaster in the early 2020’s, after some years of up then down, then up then down, again. By 2020-2021, they will slowly but persistently continue to grow out of what is occurring now. It will take years because it still has 2 more years of collapse of floundering before it even begins to “find its feet again.” Still, finding its feet only gives an opportunity to have a false start before it collapses again during this decade.
April 8, 2017: I still see the US economy starting to falter and stumble beginning in the 1st half of 2018. Prognosticators on TV will be giving warning signs of potential economic problems in December, 2017.
April 8, 2017: Today, I see the upswell and pushback by so many people in the US, which people have been creating since the election – begin to quiet down until mid-2018 when the economic problems begin to show themselves.
April 8, 2017: Eventually, electric cars will be the dominant fuel/vehicle combination, but it will take several decades. The automakers won’t focus specifically on these for several decades because there will still be a market for fossil fuel vehicles during those decades.
April 8, 2017: One of the reasons why Space oriented movies / TV shows / stories are so popular is because these stories help bring Extraterrestrial connection into the minds of people, opening up the possibilities for when the day comes that open contact is made. When open contact begins, there will be less fear. However, not all of those beings that come from the stars will be respectful or fully trustworthy. Many of them have their own agendas which serve them, and not all. Just because they have higher levels of technology doesn’t mean they’re free from selfishness. Look at how people of high-tech countries today are towards people of lower tech countries. For the most part, we have a general respect, but there are many that look for ways to exploit those who are unable to stop the exploitation.
April 18, 2017: I do see high potential for another war with North Korea and it beginning soon. I am not yet seeing nuclear weapons being used. I see it starting off big but slowing down after about 5-6 months, but lasting several years. I see it contributing to another great depression worldwide. War doesn’t come without a great price to pay in very many ways. Many prayers are needed to avoid this.
April 18, 2017: Food prices are consistently going to go up. Gasoline prices at the pump will consistently, but slowly go up.
April 18, 2017: I’m seeing 10 years of political stalemates in the US and other countries, unless people pray for something better.
April 18, 2017: In 2018, unless effort is made to change this, the Republican effort to end Obamacare will succeed, but with little or nothing to replace it. The path will be to dismantle “Obamacare” piece by piece and replace it with little to nothing.
Predictions for the United States
In the days immediately after the swearing in ceremony, I see a stepping up of assaults against the North Dakota Standing Rock protesters. It will last for at least 3 weeks, possibly 5 or more, before those in authority step back to examine other strategies. Many will seek ways to circumvent the decision by the Corp of Engineers and go ahead with completion of the pipeline.
For the year of 2017, I see the US economy starting off well in the winter and spring months with only a few “not too worrisome” economic ups and downs happening until the summer of 2017. The general public will not be aware of much of this. As the US exits summer, greater economic ups and downs will happen. The economic road in the last few months of 2017 will become rocky indeed. By the end of 2017, many will be worried because of economic instability starting to be clear and visible to more than just a few. The year will end with a general feeling of “getting a little beat up.”
Gasoline prices at the pump will slowly begin to climb at the beginning of the year, but will level off through the spring. By mid-Summer, I see a slight drop before the beginning of Fall when I see gas prices begin to rise again. I’m seeing a range from $2.40-$2.80/gallon coming back in 2017, although it’s fluctuation could still be all over the place. What I definitely see is it not staying at the level it is now. Gasoline prices are going up.
Alternative energies in the US, will not get a lot of government support, and so these companies will call on the people of the US to help the industries grow. This call from those people in the industry will help generate some popular support, but the general population are also going to be dealing with the beginning of having less spending power. Those industry leaders who call for finding ways to streamline or lower the costs for people will keep a steady business pace. Some areas of R&D will slow down because of budget cuts.
2017 will see a continuing growth of personal involvement in grass-roots efforts and activism. More people will seek ways to become more active in influencing directions the country goes.
For the US, during 2017, I see the potential for some mostly small earthquake activity in Arkansas, related to the fracking in Oklahoma.
The topic of extraterrestrial activity will get attention in the central to Midwest states.
A town in western Florida will have a wonderful event happen. Somewhere around Quincy, FL area. I don’t see what it is, but it will make them delighted and happy.
2017 is not the year that affordable health care coverage in the US will be made unavailable for many people. That’s 2018.
In general, in the US, we will see more extreme weather events in 2017. Most of it will be during January thru May.
The Pope will travel more in Europe in 2017. I also see him making a trip to South America and a potential trip into central Africa. His message will be consistent with his overall message so far. He is seeking to give hope to people.
In 2017, there will be little progress for peace in the Middle East. Some cease fire agreements will happen, but eventually they will be broken.
In general, India’s economy will stay at the level it is now. I don’t see much growth, if at all. It won’t get worse, though. India will be waiting to see how other countries go with regards to the new presidency in the US, so they won’t be taking risks in their economic progress. Ideally, India would do better not waiting to see how the US goes, but step forward to take a lead in economic directions. This next 50 years is India’s half-century and India has the potential to become a stronger leader than it currently is in the world’s economy. However, the poverty in India will continue to be a very big problem for people for decades to come. I’m not seeing progress for the general health care conditions. But, I do see progress in the decades ahead in the area of education – especially in the 2020’s.
Minor progress will be made in the field of archaeology around the world. I don’t see any significant discoveries in 2017. However, there will be further understanding and expansion of those discoveries already made. Archaeological discoveries in Egypt will not progress that much, or as much as many want.
China’s economy will continue to grow through the 1st half of the year. It will become rocky during the 2nd half of the year making Chinese government officials nervous. The Chinese economy in the 2nd half won’t be bad, but it won’t perform as many hoped it would.
In 2017, Japan’s economy will continue to be stable and a good place to invest.
2017 is not the year of direct dangerous activity from Russia.
Canada will be a productive nation in 2017. I see much good energy and good progress for Canada in 2017.
2017 will be another difficult year for Great Britain. There will be more governmental upheaval (around April-July) which will cause the country to “stumble” some. In time, it will stand back up, but it will take more than just 2017.
Australia will have fires to deal with in 2017, with at least one that is massive in size. The economy in Australia will be strong and stable throughout the year, but I don’t see much growth. However, I don’t see it going down unless its a very small amount – still strong though.
More to come
A few points to remember:
- Every person is a child of God. Everyone. There are no exceptions. God has given every one of us freewill with regards to the path we walk and the choices we make in life. God will not take away freewill from any of us. Elected officials have freewill as well.
- Jesus said to Pontius Pilate, that which He knew was true, “You have authority over me, because God gave it to you.” This can show us that people are in positions of authority because God allows this. I add that my understanding is that God allows this to give each soul opportunities to face challenges to grow. Some souls take the opportunities to grow, some souls stumble and fall.
- This reading recording is presented as is, with a few personal pieces of information edited out. What is left in, is information available for general use.
- Some of you will be adamantly against what I present. That which I see psychically is what I stated. If it were not what I see psychically, I would tell you.
- I don’t see Donald Trump’s presidency as being either extremely good or extremely bad. Each presidency has had it’s good and bad. While many may argue against the point that, “There is good in the worst of us, and there is bad in the best of us.” (Edgar Cayce), the point is still true.
Finally, I’ll remind everyone who posts comments (which are welcome), I will monitor the comments and edit out – insults, demeaning names, effort to show disrespect, and slander. I will leave in discussion, differences of opinion, effort to show evidence of different views, and expression of different values.
Election Reading of 11-10-16 (2 hours long)
“Healing starts when condemnation and judgement stops.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1991-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
“Human nature is the best place to go to get a good laugh.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1992-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
“We believe what we believe, because we feel it serves us to believe it. We don’t believe what we don’t believe, because we feel it serves us to not believe it.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1993-2016, Jodie Senkyrik)
For the 2016 Hurricane season
I’m seeing a total of 2 (at most 3) major storms come into the Gulf of Mexico and affecting the US during this Hurricane season. I’m seeing a possible 7, maybe 8 hurricanes/tropical storms affecting Latin America and Mexico.
The 2/3 storms in the US, I see all affecting the Southeast states, with (not in order) 1 going up the west coast of Florida, then into Georgia, Alabama, and Kentucky. I see one going up into Mississippi and Alabama and then north and east. And a 3rd, going into Louisiana and Mississippi, then north and northeast.
I also think these South Eastern states will get a lot of rain with flooding beginning in September, that is not related to any hurricane. However, I’m also seeing the next storm at the same time, so maybe the rain will happen after it downgrades and goes inland. Maybe that’s what it is, but, I also see a weather front coming from Texas and going into the South Eastern states contributing to rain amounts.
I see possibly 2 hurricanes/tropical storms going upwards along the East Coast, but will dissipate or go out to sea rather than inundate the states, but that doesn’t mean they won’t get storms. I do see a strong storm for South Carolina.
The Gulf is getting more storms this year because of the location of the birth of these storms – more westward than in past years. The further out in the Atlantic – eastward – they begin, the more their chances of going up the East Coast.
I’m looking at the coming factors and circumstances of each of the two main candidates. If Donald Trump wins vs if Hillary Clinton wins.
I’d like to preface this with the statement that even though there are rabid party supporters on both sides that have demonized their opponent, in effect saying, this is a good vs evil battle. This demonization is not reality. It is America’s version of extremism and can be/is harmful to the individuals that drink of this cup. No extremist views are truth or reality, but that doesn’t stop individuals from choosing to be extremists.
It is truth that there is both good and bad in both candidates. This is true, because there is both good and bad in all souls. The Edgar Cayce Readings state it as, “There is good in the worst of us. There is bad in the best of us.” Those that choose to see this political time as black and white, good and evil, are the ones who are losing the battle with themselves within their own hearts and minds. Seeing only good in someone or only evil in an opponent is not honest and therefore unhealthy for an individual’s own consciousness. There are prices to pay in the mind and heart for extremism.
First prediction – I see some people with financial and political power in the US (not candidates) that want to own the government, and will do whatever they think they have to in order to do just that. (Yes, this is exactly what I see.) I see these currently being mostly Republican Candidate Supporters because the Republicans are vulnerable to the mindset needed. These people will choose whomever they think can be allied with them.
If Donald Trump wins, these people mentioned above will think they’ve got it made and can have what they want. However, Donald Trump won’t be their puppet. That is working in his favor, but they will still put all the pressure they can on him to try to get what they want. Unfortunately, with that kind of super-pressure, about 18-24 months into his presidency, he will succumb to some demands they have. His policies will mostly benefit the financial industries and businesses with little change to social or populace services and policies.
If Hillary Clinton wins, this group will pull out all stops and go after her administration with all effort in order to reclaim their hunger for control of the government. They will not stop at legal acts only. Their hunger and thirst for political power will seemingly “have no end”. They will be spurred on by their abject rage at losing the election. They want the power and they will take it at all costs. I can honestly use the phrase, “They will come out swinging.” They will do all this behind the scenes, but with all prejudice and LOTS of money.
What I see psychically is that what President Obama went through with regards to opposition, will not compare to what Hillary Clinton will face. Her ability to accomplish anything significant will be minimal. History abounds of many examples of people of power wanting to regain political power and doing whatever they could to get it. It happened a millennia ago to Christ, – a group of men conspiring behind the scenes to regain their authority and control – and I see it being tried, again.
The only other candidate that can have an impact is the Green Party candidate. Like past 3rd party candidates, Jill Stein, can also pull a significant number of votes in order to be someone to be aware of. Ross Perot was a significant 3rd party candidate. Ralph Nader was a significant party candidate. 3rd party candidates are part of the process. In 1864, Abraham Lincoln was a 3rd Party candidate beating the Republican and Democrat candidates. 3rd party voters represent citizens who don’t like either candidate. It can split voters of one party, but as for throwing away votes, I only consider people who don’t vote as throwing away their vote.
I see both candidates being 1-term presidents.
There is a spiritual battle happening, also. It is not being played out through political boundaries, but rather consciousness boundaries. The power to persevere within the soul is what will win. I’ve said it before, sometimes the future doesn’t progress until those that hinder progress die off.
Again, if all things stay the same….
I see the whole world’s economy taking a serious downturn. If Donald Trump wins the presidency, the world economy will begin its downturn in 2017, with the full downturn in place by 2018. With Hillary Clinton winning, the world economy will begin its downturn in 2018 with the full downturn recognized and in place in 2019 – 2020. It will not be the fault of the President, but this person will get blamed.
This world economy downturn will become a whole world depression by around 2021. The US will fare a bit better than the world as a whole. Either way, it will begin in 2018, and we will begin experiencing its effects at this time, with it getting worse as time continues. Many will believe it won’t last, but it will be, on average, 2030 before we are able to start pulling ourselves out of it. Some will claim we’re out of it in the late 2020’s, but that’s just “selling spin”, or “spinning a tale”, (whichever is correct.)
At this point in time, I’m seeing possible gas prices averaging around $3.50-$4/gallon in the US sometime in 2021. Still, gas prices fluctuate so much, that they can spike and drop many times yet. If Mr. Trump wins, I see $3/gallon gas in 2017. If Ms. Clinton wins, I see $3/gallon gas in 2018, but fluctuate until the beginning of the 2020’s when it stays up.
The energy of destruction which I predicted to manifest in the physical Earth had been raised with regards to it’s vibration through prayer and meditation. So the energy did not manifest in the large Earth event that it could have.
Some of the energy was dissipated around the world and manifested in the form of other localized events (instead of a massive world-size event). Nepal’s earthquake is one example of this redirection of energy meant to manifest. Other earthquakes through the northern countries of South America are also examples of this energy being spread out.
Some of the energy, after having been raised, became manifested through human beings in Venezuela and that is now happening. Instead of the Earth being the channel for destructive energy, souls have taken on a lot of the raised vibration energy and it is manifesting as destructive events in mass numbers of peoples’ lives in Venezuela, now.
This is so, because there are people/souls/individuals who are willing to allow the energy of hatred, vengeance, bitterness, rage, abuse, come to manifest through their own minds and hearts. Everyone of us who acts from these feelings and thoughts are part of this. As the numbers of people willing to bring hatred, vengeance and more grow in ranks, into the individual and group relationships – into the lives of those around them – this energy grows and grows and grows. When the numbers reach into multiples of millions of people, we see mass destruction happening. The willingness within hearts then becomes the channel which the destructive low-vibration energy manifests into the Earth.