For those of you who went through the tremendous missile scare in Hawaii, this is what I’m seeing:
1. I see people feeling much fear and it being in the ethers right now – fear of a missile launch directed at Hawaii potentially being a possibility in the future – a fear which was unconcious for so very many people in Hawaii and the US. This fear has been made conscious through the warning system mistakes. It doesn’t take a psychic to know this, but it is psychic information, also. This is currently a strong fear. Let this also be a time for prayer for the people to find their peace again.
2. I see No missile striking Hawaii in the future. I do see N.K. firing missiles into the air still, upsetting countries around the Pacific Rim. But I SEE – no launch of a missile from N.K. or any country with the intention to destroy Hawaii or parts of Hawaii.
3. I see clear skies for Hawaii for 3 decades. I see then a much bigger than normal eruption of their “constantly erupting” Volcano. I see it being preceded by a dormant few years (volcano) which causes a buildup of pressure. This dormancy will forewarn when the time comes for a greater volcanic eruption.
4. Through prayer and meditation, the energy that would manifest as the Volcanic eruption in 3 decades can be transformed into a higher level of energy manifesting as social eruption caused by the lack of dealing with social problems. (See Venezuela) Again, 3 decades from now – mid-2040’s.
5. Some, including children, will manifest some levels of PTSD.
“Though the one coin has two opposing sides facing away from each other, the two sides still meet where they join in the middle. Cut them apart, and we find the left side now shows its own right side, and the right side now shows its own left side.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“The very real peace which we seek in this world, will it come if there’s no very real forgiveness in this world?” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2018, Jodie Senkyrik)
“One may ask, ‘Why does God allow this?’ Why not ask instead
‘Why do people allow this?’ The ball has always been in our court.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 2009, Jodie Senkyrik)