I spoke a lot about the energy of the 2nd of 3 events still needing to find a way to manifest. What I’ve been studying and working to understand is the “how” and “what will it look like”.
It would be easy for me to jump on the band wagon and say hurricanes like Hurricane Patricia are the manifestation of this 2nd of 3 events, but I can’t and we can’t make that jump without examining the Akashic information and energy connections.
This is what I do see having potential and what we can watch for:
- A lot of the energy related to the 2nd of the 3 events is destined to manifest in the Atlantic area. The energy related to the 2nd of 3 events has attached itself to this area – i.e. created a vortex holding to this area through time, until the energy is rebalanced, dissolved, used up or healed.
- Some of the energy in the Atlantic area hasn’t yet found a channel through which to manifest, but some has which I’ll describe.
- Still – watch for social/political or other problems in the Venezuela area, because when energy like this doesn’t manifest through the Earth, it can manifest through people. Venezuela is still a strong potential location for manifestation.
- There will be more smaller and localized natural disasters in the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, and Eastern Atlantic coastlines that are manifestations of this energy.
- Some of the energy will continue to be spread out in time – occurring over several years with most of it manifesting through to the end of this decade. With this time span expanded there is also more that can be rebalanced thus making the manifested events less harmful. (The purpose of all these events is to help raise vibrations in the Earth. Prayer does that. Calling out to God does that. It’s better to raise the vibrations before the events manifest than afterwards.)
- Watch for a destructive natural event or a harmful human event in February or March, 2016 in this same area. This would be an example of the energy manifesting through people via human’s freewill choices to cause a harmful/destructive act.
- I see the ocean bottom in the area of where Poseidia existed rising more – not surfacing, but the measured depth of that area (off the east coast of the Bahama and Bimini Islands) will become shallower. This could take up to two years to be fulfilled.
- Related to this energy, I’m seeing an earthquake happening in the western Atlantic to the east of the Caribbean Sea in about 28-29 months. Although this is an exact time frame now, this can be changed. It will be in a deeper part of the Atlantic.
- All of our prayers for these areas will change things. I’m becoming more and more aware that one of the strongest and most important messages coming from the Spirit Side of existence is that prayer changes energy, changes our lives and changes the world we live in.
- I still don’t see much of this energy being focused on the Eastern Coast of the US, because of its distance away from the vortex that this energy has come to create.
- All natural events, like disasters, have an energy source which seeks manifestation. All of them. The 2nd of 3 events was such a dramatic and huge amount of energy that I was able to see it as a distinct coalesced manifestation. The very real prayers which people really did pray served to vibrate this coalesced energy in such a way as to make it into multiple smaller individual pockets of energy.
- Hurricane Patricia – as hard as it may be to believe this, I see Hurricane Patricia’s source energy coming from the consciousness of hatred and violence from the Mayans and others in the ancient area, beginning about 6000 years ago to about 2500 years ago. There was much hatred in the peoples which led to vengeful and destructive warring on others and the disregard of human life leading to human sacrifice. This consciousness of violent hatred coalesced and the Karmic processes of “returning to where it came from” then contributed to the forming of this hurricane here in 2015. (I should have a “Ripley’s Believe It or Not” category.) That’s all I’m going to say about this.
I’m ready for questions, if anyone has any.
“Having faith has always been God’s answer to a problem.
Not having faith has never been God’s answer to a problem.” (The Rainbow Cards, ©, 1999-2015, Jodie Senkyrik)